Chapter 8

While Izzy and I were unpacking her new room, dad went to go find the whereabouts of our next sibling.

"So.... dad's old boss is trying to control our abilities and rule the world with an iron fist?" Izzy asked.

"That's how dad has been explaining it." I replied.

"How many siblings do we have?"

"Three others. Two of them are supposedly twins."

"How many other sisters do we have and how many brothers?"

"One other sister and two brothers."

"Who are the twins?"

"Our sister and one of our brothers."

"Do you have any idea how old the three of them are?"

"Dad's said that our sister is 14, and our brothers are 14 and 13."

"What elements do they control?"

By this time we were done unpacking, and were just sitting on Izzy's bed talking. More like playing 20 questions.

"I don't know who controls what, but the other elements left are darkness, light, and earth."

"I always thought that there was air."

"There is. We just don't have another sibling to control it!" I said jokingly.

"Haha. I wonder who controls air."

Just then a gust of wind blew at us. When it died down, we looked to the door to see dad standing there, hand outstretched.

"That would be me." He said.

"How come you control air, dad?" Izzy asked.

"It was the first test on my formula. I set it up so the subject would control air. I decided that I would be the best subject for the experiment, so the power of controlling air didn't fall into the wrong hands. Don't you two want to know what I found?" dad replied.

"Did you find another one of our siblings?" I asked.

"I found your sister. She lives about an hour out of town. You two want to go find her?"

"Yes!" Izzy and I said in unison.