Chapter 10

We had more than half of our family back together. All we had to do was find the boys.

"Why don't we wait till tomorrow to find the boys? We've found Izzy and Tessa all in one day, Jessie. You need to get some sleep." Dad said.

"I know, but I'm just so happy that we're getting the family back together." I replied.

"I understand, Jessie. I bet your sisters will even agree that we all need some sleep before finding the boys."

"Wouldn't Tessa want to find her twin!?"

"Wait! My what!?" Tessa asked.

Izzy and I were stunned. We had thought that dad had told her that she had a twin by now.

"I have a twin!" Tessa said. "Why didn't anyone tell me!?"

We couldn't tell if she was excited or frustrated.

"We were going to, Tessa. We were more concerned about getting you out of the house you were in, and comfortable here." Dad explained.

"So I have a twin? As well as one other sibling other than Izzy and Jessie? And we all bend different elements?" Tessa blurted out all her questions at once.

"Yes you have twin. Yes you have another sibling other than Izzy and Jessie. And yes you all five bend different elements." Dad replied.

"So what elements are there?"

I felt like we were playing 20 questions, again.

"There's fire, water, darkness, light, earth, and air." I replied.

"Who bends what again? Other than me! I already know that darkness is my element." Tessa asked then joked.

"I bend fire. Izzy bends water. The boys either bend light or earth. And dad bends air." I explained.

"Dad bends air?" Tessa asked.

Dad didn't say anything to answer, he bended air to answer her question. Tessa sat amazed at the fact that dad could bend an element like us. Tessa didn't seem to have any more questions after that. There was no more arguing coming from me about finding my brothers that night.