Part 2

Jessie POV

Oh my god, oh my fucking god, oh my absolutely fucking god! It's finally November and if you can't tell I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited its unbelievable. I don't even know who the other coaches are yet. In my ideal world I will get on with them all but the world isn't ideal at all is it? I get up and I start getting ready for the day ahead, I jump in my shower and wash my hair. Then I turn off the water and put in a deep conditioner mask, I wrap myself in a towel and go to eat breakfast, my flat was always so lonely, I wanted a pet, but I don't think I would be able to manage my time well enough to look after it, so for now no pet for Jessie. For breakfast I make myself some cheese on toast, which I don't normally like but I felt like it today, once I've eaten that I have another fifteen minutes left before I can take the hair mask off, so I simply flick through a magazine which is on my coffee table. Then the alarm on my phone goes off telling me that its time to take the mask off, I head back to my bathroom, and turn the shower back on, I drop my towel and get back in to the water, as the conditioner runs out of my hair, I grab my body wash, as I began to lather it up onto my skin I got the scent of strawberries and cream. Once that was done I grabbed my razor and shaving cream and shaved my legs, I didn't really need to because I was wearing leggings but, I loved having freshly shaven legs. Once all that was done I made my way out of the shower and in to my bedroom, grabbing my towel along the way. I sat down at my dressing table and my phone was flashing from messages.

From: Mark (Manager)

Message: "morning Jess! It won't be long until we're picking you up to meet everyone for the voice, so please be ready and we will pick you up at 10:00 am, bye love xxx"

I don't reply because he knows that I've read the message, so it doesn't matter, its 9:25 now so I haven't got long. I plug in my hair dryer and my curling tongs, and I turn on the plugs, as I let my curling tongs heat up, I apply a heat protecter, a volumizing spray and a shine serum to my hair, before drying it till its bone dry. Once that's done, I brush my hair so its straight, before curling it neatly into big bouncy curls. Once that's done I get dressed in a pair of black leggings and a acid washed denim shirt. I add my military combat boots, and I grab my handbag, from the seat and grab my phone and purse, I check that I've turned everything off, before I lock my front door and make my way downstairs, the car just pulls up as I step outside, I run to the door and my manager opens it for me, I sit down and do my belt up, before pulling out my medium sized travel makeup mirror and my make up bag. I give my manager the mirror to hold, and I blended foundation into my skin. I started doing my eye liner in the car, my manager gave me a weird look because he didn't think I would be able to keep a steady hand, well he was wrong, I winged it out at the end before doing my massacre. Once that was done I put everything back into my bag and smiled at a laughing Mark.

"So you didn't give yourself enough time this morning then?"

"Yeah yeah, I know time management, I'm young and I'm learning"

"Yes I know that's why I'm so glad you got this job!"

"I don't get it"

"Maybe the other coaches will teach you some valuable lessons"

"Do you know who the others are?"

I ask eagerly mind you he wouldn't tell me anyway

"Nope not a clue"

I sit back and look out the window, I knew that we were almost there and I couldn't believe how nervous I actually was.

"You nervous?"

"Yes"

"I felt a hand been placed on my knee"

"Don't be, you will be great!"