Part 28

Forbidden love part 28

Jessie's POV

Waking up next to Danny if perfect I can smell his scent, and the feeling of his arms around me made me feel instantly protected, I was hopelessly completely in love with him and I was dreading to find out what Danny Cohen had to say to us of Tuesday....I'm probably just overreacting I think Danny notices this and his arm instantly tightens, pulling me in closer to him, I snuggle back down almost falling back to sleep when I hear a soft, sexy voice wake me from my sleep dazed slumber.

"Babe? What's up?"

"Nothing Dan"

"Don't lie to me missy! What's wrong?"

"Nothing Dan honestly"

"Jess"

"Danny seriously let me go back to sleep please, everything is perfectly fine, it is absolutely perfect it couldn't be any more perfect"

"Jessie! Don't go back to sleep on me, now what's wrong?!"

I sigh before sitting up meeting his worried face. His hands automatically cup more face, as we needed to touch each other once we've just woke up

"I'm just worried about what Danny Cohen is going to say on Tuesday we haven't got long left I mean its Saturday today, and we fly back on Monday, I mean what if...."

Danny quickly cuts me off by sighing and wrapping his arm around me.

"Jess, we will be fine Danny can't and won't ruin our relationship okay don't panic alright, and just never forget that I love you"

"I love you to"

"Now come on back to sleep misses"

We lie back down in our embrace, snuggled close together. We lie in silence but I know that neither me or Danny are asleep, he's playing with my hair while I trace patterns on his abs.

"Dan?"

"Yeah babe?"

"What time is it?"

"Half seven why?"

"What time are you going to take me round Dublin?"

"Well not yet maybe later, we can set off at say ten have two hours of showing you the sights and places like where I used to live, then we can go and get some lunch in my favourite cafe and then we can go shopping"

"Sounds great especially the idea of your favourite cafe and where you lived growing up"

"Why does that sound great?"

"Because its cute baby"

"You are such a girl"

"Would you rather me be a boy?"

"NO! I mean I love you as a girl plus I'm not gay"

I give him a look that tells him to shut the hell up and just kiss me and that's exactly what he does he plants a gentle on to my lips, through one single kiss I feel like we are explaining all the feelings we feel for each other, without using a single word, once we pull away he gently strokes the side of my face, as I look into those eyes that reflect a pool of melted chocolate, he had the most gorgeous eyes ever

"I love your eyes"

"I love you in general"

"Aww Dan that is sooo cute"

"What is?"

"You just being you"

We cuddle and watch time pass neither one of us falling asleep simply because we don't want the other the be left alone. Soon enough its half nine and seeing as I am getting a tour of Dublin soon we get up and have a shower together seeing as we couldn't do that at his Ma's, I found it adorable that as soon as we landed in Ireland his accent got thicker and more prominent. Danny watched as I got the changed into a thick jumper and a pair of leggings pouting as my body was no longer visible to him.