Part 40

Forbidden love part 40

Danny's POV

My phone went off disturbing Jessie's and I's comfortable silence. I let out a loud slight angry side but as soon as I saw her face I softened up and smiled at he. I scoot over wrapping my arm around her petite shoulders, I lie down on the dry grass pulling her down with me. I smile down at her before pulling my phone out of my pocket and pressing the answer button.

*phone call*

"Hello?"

"Hello Danny? It's Danny Cohen here where are you?"

"Oh hi Danny, I will be there soon"

"Great but where are you?"

"With Jessie"

"Jessie? But you hate each other?"

"No I love her, and I'm sure she loves me as well"

"Right well I don't want to know the gory details, just when will you be back and do you need us to send two cars?"

"Uhm you can send one for us"

I look at Jess for conformation she nods happily snuggling back into my chest.

"Alright where are you?"

I give our location to the grumpy man who ruined our relationship in the first place. I soon hang up not wanting to talk to him any longer, I wrap my arm around my Jessie just a little tighter, my tense body relaxing completely as she snuggles into me.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah gorgeous?"

"God I've missed you calling me that. Come back to mine tonight?"

"Oh you've missed that have you, didn't Nathan ever call you that gorgeous?"

This time I slowed down the speed in which I said gorgeous and I smile as she moves at my words.

"Baby lets not talk about him okay babe?"

"Okay but I'm not sure it's good for you to blockk out what he did to you"

"I'm not blocking it out...I'm trying to forget it"

"Jess, you said he used you"

"Yeah and?"

"Did you ever find out why?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

A cold moment of silence sweeps over us as she try's to summon up the courage to answer my question.

"He tricked me, he made me believe that he loved me but he didn't and that is so obvious now"

"You know...if you had listened to me you would have known that"

"What how?!?"

"I could see it that's really why I stormed off because I knew I couldn't say anything to you"

"I'm scared of getting hurt and what you said to me the other night about me rushing off to any other guy it's true..."

"I'm sorry I said that"

"It's true though....I'm just afraid of getting hurt so I choose to try to hide myself I guess"

"Is that why you wear so much make up?"

"I guess"

"You don't need to hide though babe not with me. I'm going to promise you and I want you to promise me that we won't hurt each other"

"I promise"

"I promise"

.

.

.

.

"Danny?"

"Yep"

"Do you want kids?"

"Of course why?"

"When do you want them?"

"Well I don't want to be older than 35 when I have them why?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you want to try for a baby?"

I stare at her intensely for a few moments trying to work out if she really did just say that, but she turned to look at me, her eyes showed now signs of sarcasm my mind wandered not really knowing what to say of course I wanted a child and no time like the present I guess. But do I want one now? I don't know....