Part 32

Forbidden love part 32

Danny's POV

*1 week later*

Telling the public about mine and Jessie's relationship got....how do I put this nicely,...Mixed reviews that of course is the polite way of saying we got endless amounts of shit. Danny Cohen had us doing way to many interviews and public appearances and to say the least it was taking its toll on our relationship. It feels as if the spark has died out ... and I think Jessie feels it too, obviously we haven't said anything about this to each other but I'm worried. Well maybe its just a faze yeah? Yeah I'm sure it's only a faze and we will come back out of this stronger than ever.

*hours later*

I had been out with Mark and Glen for several hours, and to say the least I was pissed, Jess literally hadn't stopped ringing me and I was now officially bored of it, couldn't she just leave me alone she's my girlfriend not my Ma. I decide to answer the call just because its clear that she's now panicking, however I have to focus with all the strength I can muster just to be able to hear her speak.

*call*

"Dan?"

"Yeppppp"

"Oh thank god, where are you? Are you okay"

"PISSSSSSSSSS OFFF JESSICAAA"

"What?"

"Fuck off, I don't want you anymore!"

"Dan I don't understand"

"I don'tt loveee you anyymoree"

And with that the line went dead and intoxication took over me

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay I know it's short but I only have around about half a hour of Reg to write this. So yeah thanks for reading and I hope everyone had a great bonfire night! Xx

-Comment,Vote,Fan

-whydoyouwanttoknow