Part 35

Forbidden love part 35

Danny's POV

I wake up on top of pink velvety bed sheets, someone's arms are holding on to my naked form as if their life depended on it. I wiggle out of their grasp to find myself in a shit hole flat, like seriously it was disgusting. From what it seems I slept with this girl in a attempt to make Jessie jealous, I go over to her side of the bed she is like a cheap remake of Jessie, not to far off but still cheap looking. I found my clothes in the maze of mess that concealed the floor. As I got dressed I looked in the mirror seeing another woman's lipstick decorate my face destroyed me inside. The only lipstick I wanted on my face belonged to Jessie, that's what I did when I wanted to stop her putting makeup on, just as she applied her lipstick I would steal a kiss from her in a attempt to make it smudge or disappear, it became a game to us and she would kiss my face all over filling my face with lipstick kisses. I looked back at the girl lying asleep behind me. I spat on her before whispering.

"It's your fault that now me and Jessie will never be together, stupid slut"

With that said I walked out of her flat and her life. I made my way along the streets not really knowing where I was going. I found myself at Jessie's flat block without any hesitation I went to her floor and knocked on the door. No reply....

So I sat down...well lay down hoping she will notice me and have it in her heart to forgive me.

Jessie's POV

I wake up with Nathan kissing the back of my neck sending chills down my spin. I roll over and I'm faced with that gorgeous man, no time for good mornings as Nathan rolls on top of me gently capturing my lips with his his hands stay in a press up position so not to crush me we gently pull away making every last moment count.

"Good morning you absolute goddess"

"Good morning sir, would you mind taking me back to my flat so I can't get changed"

"Of course I don't mind"

He picked me up easily into his arms and he runs me down to the car. Both of us still in our sleep wear, he grabs our shoes as he does so though. When we were half way their I realise something.

"Nath I left my dress at yours"

"Don't worry about that, I mean you will be coming back right?"

"When?"

"Maybe after our date?"

"My pleasure"

"I can assure you that the pleasure is all mine"

Not to long after that we arrive and Nath challenges me to a race I my floor, he lets me have head start.

Just as I turn past the elevator on my floor someone grabs me and spins me around whispering in my ear

"Beat ya"

I turn to look at him disaprovingly

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Beat me you didn't pass me on the stairs"

He quickly glances at the elevator and I punch him in the arm

"You cheated"

"Only every in games babe not in love"

That line made me pull him in for a kiss, our lips touched and all I can say is tHt there's a spark there that's for sure. We slowly start to wander towards my door when we arrive I see a body lying by my welcome mat I break away from Nathan and turn the body over to see their face. It's Danny aww bless him.

"Nath get my keys out of my bag for me pleas hon"

"Sure babe anything for you"

He opens the door before helping me get Danny to the sofa. I checked that he was breathing first before washing his face and running a brush through his hair. I then placed a glass of water and some painkillers on the table besides him.

"Nath will you chuck that throw over him while I get changed and get him some clean clothes"

"Sure babe"

I run in to my room, I pull on a while crop top with long sleeves, black leggings my white trainers with the concealed wedge and my army jacket. I quickly run my hair brush through my hair and apply my make up before pull out Danny's black jeans and white long sleeve jumper. I peak through the door of my bed room to see that Danny's sat up then I see something I didn't expect to see Nathan walks over to him and slaps him full force across the face. I walk out at that exact moment, and I rush to Danny's side.

"Nathan go home!"

"Will I see you later?"

"I don't know"

"Jess?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry I just lost my temper"

"It's fine"

With that he left. How do I feel? I'm not sure I mean me and Nathan aren't in a relationship, but I did sleep next to him and he is a genuinely lovely guy. Then on the other hand I was Danny my Ex but he's still sweet he tried to talk to me yesterday but I wouldn't listen to him. Yet he still made a effort to Clemente and try to speak to me today. I mean here he is now sat on my sofa a bruise starting to form on his left cheek staring at me with those brown chocolatey eyes of his.

I get up and get him a ice back in hope to keep the bruise form welling up to much. After twenty minutes of sitting in silence Danny breaks it.

"I'm sorry"

"I know"

"But I'm really sorry Jessie I want you back the things I said yesterday shouldn't have come out of my mouth and I just..."

"Shhhh Dan forget about it"

"Please don't go to Nathan's tonight"

"Dan..."

"Dan please now, I am not going to say that I won't go"

"Jess if you go you are just going to fall further and further into his grab and the next thing you know you won't be able to get out"

"Danny it's my decision. I think I love him"

"But I love you Jess"

"Shhh now don't say that"

"But"

"No Dan come on we have tog get to the studios"

He nods and follows me out of the house and into the car.