Part 6

Forbidden love part 6

*fourth blind auditions*

Danny's POV

Two days ago me and Jessie were getting on great, even Will managed to push his feelings for Jessie aside, however that was two days ago ever since then she's been avoiding contact with me. I called her a whole 59 times yesterday and I didn't get a reply and then I sent her 150 texts but again no reply, I even tried Aaron's phone, he answered and when he did it sounded like there was someone crying in the background . He told me that he had absolutely no idea why Jessie hadn't been returning/answering my calls and texts, but something about him makes me think that he's not actually telling me the truth. So me and Jess have gone from being Best Friends to being complete strangers. I've missed her scent, you couldn't put a label on it, it was just simply Jessie and it was perfect in every single way. I've also missed the feeling of her being in my arms, her soft skin rubbing against mine sent warm shivers down my spine. I will see her today and I will talk to her, it's the fourth blind audition so I actually will see her.

I sit in the hair and make up room with Tom and Will, waiting for the makeup artists to arrive, they all arrive asking where Jessie was, obviously none of us knew so we couldn't really help them we turn the radio on and 'wherever you will go' by the Calling was playing I sang along as me,Tom and Will moved our chairs into a circle. The makeup artists saying they wanted to wait for Jessie because she would take longer then the rest of us, then we hear her voice, she comes into the room, says nothing just sits down, she doesn't look at any of us through the mirror. The make up artists see the makeup already on her face and sigh, you can hear them muttering under their breath, they go to take of her concealer on and under her eyes and she freaks out.

"Please don't wipe that off!"

"What Jess, you know we need to wipe it off"

"Can we not though?"

"We have to"

She wipes it off revealing, a very defined black eye, Jessie looks down at her hands as the makeup artists gasp, they sound terrified. I get up and go to comfort her, but she gets up and rushes out of the room! What the fuck was wrong with her? I storm after her, knocking at her door.

"Jessie how did you get that black eye?"

"Me and Aaron went out and, this guy was talking and using hand gestures and he accidentally hit me in the face, no big deal"

"Oh umm right okay, why haven't you been answering my calls Jess?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

I sigh before turning away, its not long later she returns but with her hair and makeup already done, she gets changed into the outfit the stylist has picked out for her. She looks gorgeous, she really does, as the radio comes on, someone walks in the room. She gets up to hug him, the song on Wills iPod changed from, pump it, to sexy silk. Jessie goes red straight away making us all laugh. Tom and Will get called to do so ring leaving me and Jess alone together, for some precious quality time.

"Can I take you out for dinner tonight babe?"

"Sorry, Aaron is taking me out"

"Oh right okay then"

I sigh as she gets up and leaves the room. I see her walk to the exit door,I wonder what she's doing, I see her renter the room, with Aaron who's clinging onto her hand, he hesitates when he sees me, and pulls her back into his arms, he whispers loud enough for me to hear what he's saying.

"Babe, come on I don't want to sit in a room with another person in"

"Aaron Hun he's on his own, babe please"