Part 23

Forbidden love part 23

Jessie's POV

I wake up the next morning enclosed in Danny's arms. I wasn't going to lie last night was incredible I wish he hadn't pushed me but he did and we had a good night he was calm and caring if I didn't want to do something he didn't make me, I know he made me have sex with him when I didn't want to but he was very good at making me realise that I did want to. His touch was gentle and soft and he didn't want to hurt me. I gently rest my head back onto his chest he informs me that he's already up by lazily brushing his hand over my mound, I feel him smirk against my hair then he repositions his hands over my naked body so one of his hands is resting on my stomach as the other one gropes my breast.

"Morning Dan"

"Morning sexy how you feeling?"

"Great but why are you groping my breasts?"

"Because I didn't last night and your sexy and you're turning me on"

"How am I turning you on I'm not doing anything?"

"Because I wake up with a stunning naked girl in my bed next to me. That is something that doesn't happen every day and when it does I get a massive stiffy"

"Well you're going to have to sort that out yourself big boy"

"Such a freaking tease maybe I can persuade you to help me out"

"No thank you Dan"

"I'm sorry"

"For what Dan?"

"For yesterday, I shouldn't have forced you into sleeping with me I should have gone by what you wanted and wait because I do love you Jess I feel so awful for doing what I did to you I really should have respected your wishes and waited because I don't want you to think that I'm all about sex because that's not the case. I just saw you and then you became my girlfriend and ever since I first saw you I wanted to touch your body and so as soon as I got that opportunity I just had to have you right there and then and when you said that you wanted to wait I was like 'I've waited since the day I met you fuck waiting anymore' I'm sorry about what I did and you do really mean a lot to me"

"Dan its fine I understand and I enjoyed myself"

"I'm glad"

"One question though"

"Yeah?"

"Yesterday you said that you regretted the things you thought about me when we first met, what did you think of me"

"Oh right that, I only cared about your body when I first saw you I thought nice shiny hair, beautiful long legs but the only downside was your boobs which I have now grown to love, I was really obsessed with your arse because well you know fuck me its a beautiful arse and I didn't want to get to know you as you discovered. I just stared at your body all the time in rehearsals when we were practicing I kept placing myself behind you so I could stare directly at your ass without any problems. But then something changed within me and I had to have you because you are gorgeous person and I love you"

"So you used me for my body?"

"Not used, but I used your body as something to fantasies over"

I nod before wriggling out of his arms and pulling on a t shirt which is lying on the floor, then I get out of bed and leave the room. Despite Danny's calls for me to come back. I grab my underwear from the floor and my clothes from the date I head into the bathroom and put them on, and I'm about to leave Danny's flat when he calls me back.

"Jess! Where are you going?"

"You used me for my body Dan"

"No I didn't I just like to stare at your beautiful body"