Part 38

Forbidden love part 38

Danny's POV

The only thing Jessie could manage to get out was a simple oh...she sounded heart broken and it killed me but at the same time I loved it I've been waiting for her to be heartbroken. The girl who looks like Jessie? Yeah she was the girl I hooked up with that night I kept her number just in case I felt like having a shag. What's her name? I don't fucking know or care if anyone's a skank its her that's for sure. Tears slowly start to roll down Jessie's face then she turns on her heel and walks quickly to her door. I follow her I have to, but at the same time it's her turn to fight if she really wants me back that's what's she'll do. I spin her around to face me.

"What Daniel? I came here to tell you I love you but it looks like you are preoccupied"

" You love me seriously Jess! Or is the real reason because lover boy Nathan got bored and dumped your arse. You thought I know what idiot would take me back now Danny. Is that all I am to you some safety net until some nest guy comes along and batters his eyelids and then I won't see you for dust. Well not anymore Jess I am through with your games."

"No Dan that is not true... I want"

"You want me for how long? I admit I was out of line the other day but if you loved me you would of worked it out, but instead you finish me and ran straight into his arms. "

"You were right Dan I should of listened to you."

"Yeah you should of but being the stubborn bitch you are ignored me and fell for his stupid charms. I tried to win you back but no you shot me down and slapped me. I am finished with this bullshit Jessica!"

"And I was wrong Dan okay I admit I was fucking wrong. You aren't exactly innocent though shagging a different skank every night."

I go to turn on my heel but Jessie retrieves a single piece of paper with a note written on it, she places it into the palm of my hand. Before biting her lip at me seductively and going into her hotel room. I un crumple the paper and read the note it says

'meet me on the roof top garden at 5, you will need to ask a member of staff to take you up there.

Love always

Jessie

Xxxxx'

So I had a hour and a half? What can I do for that just as I open my door my fuck buddy for tonight is walking out. Upon seeing me she wraps her arms around my neck before saying.

"Babbyyyy iveee gotttt otherrrr clientsss nowww, see youuu"

Urgh its the slurring she's drunk 99.9% of the time total whore that what she is.

*1 hour later*

Should I go? Or shouldn't I go? Should I? No? Yes? No? Yes? Urgh I JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW! Would she come if it was me? Probably...not she would already be wrapped in another guys arms. I am just sick of being second choice to that girl. I loved her but that's a thing of the past, now I love whatever girl gets in my bed for the night. It's not exactly like I'm low on options when it comes to girls. But then Jessie did admit she was wrong but I don't believe her when she says that she wants me back. She could have fucking talked to me about it.

I look at my watch. It's five o'clock. I mentally being to prepare myself for what's to come. I make my way down to reception and ask at the front desk for someone to take me up. They soon do and they give me a pass saying that I have been up here. Sort of like the pointless merchandise you get when you've been on a roller coaster.

I reach my destination and I step out of the small lift. I see Jessie she's just sat there under a blanket. I make my way over to her. As I sit down besides her. I look at her tear stained face and my heart melts but I can't show weakness not with her.

"Come on Jessica I haven't got all day"

"I was stupid! I was idiotic I was pathetic bitch"

"I can only agree but you might as well tell me why are you only figuring this out now?"

Her phone starts to ring, I glance over and see the caller ID Nathan. A serge of anger sweeps over me as she declines the call.

"He used me Dan"

She finally breaks down in tears while I'm unable to process what's happened. Half of my felt sorry for her as she was very young and foolish so she couldn't read the signs. But another half of me was glad that this happened to her as she finally knows how it feels. She now knows how she has made me feel soooo many times. But even after all of this I still don't want to see her hurting because of another guy.

"What do you mean?"

"He used me, he used me for sex"

She said it so quietly that it was almost a whisper. I felt a sudden urge to wrap my arms around her, but I fought it. So I sat there and watched her cry. She looked at me expectantly and raised her arms, making my blood start to boil.

"DON'T TRY TO FUCKING HUG ME. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GLAD THAT NOW YOU KNOW HOW BADLY IT HURTS TO HAVE YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT OF YOUR CHEST, JUST LIKE YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!"

"THIS WHOLE THING STARTED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"I was drunk"

"I know I know"

"I'm hurt that you ran into another mans arms that quickly like I said Jessie if you really want me back, you're just going to have to prove yourself to me. I tried soo hard to get you to take me back but you shot me down pretty quickly and that was a major blow to my ego. Now I'm going to bed so see you at the studios"

I turn on my heel making my way slowly back to my hotel room.