Part 16

Forbidden love part 16

Danny POV

It's the day of the wedding and my plan is ready. There is no way Jessie is getting married to that douce bag. He hurts her and I love her so he can't get married to her. I decide to text Jessie.

"Hey Jess, the plan is all set for today and good luck. Xxxx"

I wait for a minute hoping for a reply, but then again it is her wedding day she's probably way to busy to reply to me, I run my hand over my face before getting up and heading into the bathroom to shower. I grab my almond scented shampoo, I really love almonds okay so don't judge...at all!! I then use my body wash which as Jessie would say 'gives my skin an infinite glow' I don't even want to know how camp I sound right now, I'm just embracing my feminine side okay so please don't judge me. Once I get out of the shower I check my phone straight away but still no message, she busy Dan she probably has around thirty makeup artists running around, demanding her full attention then there's Holly, Rose,Hannah and Rachel not forgetting her many nieces and nephews. I bring my black suit out of the wardrobe and get myself dressed into the suit then I jog downstairs to my car. I get in and begin to drive to the venue of where the almost wedding will be, I find my little plan sat outside waiting for me to run her through what's going on...

Jessie's POV

I get woken up at half five in the morning, by Holly, I groan at the early wake up call and obviously she laughs.

"Come on Jess, its your wedding Dan"

"I know I know"

I bury my head back into the pillows, and groan a little more.

"Now come on, babe sit up, I've got us breakfast"

"Don't you mean me?"

"Well technically yes, but I'm starving"

I laugh again sitting up and Holly joins me, I gaze at the feast laid out before me, and holly passes me a plate we both load our plate up and we giggle as we eat. It's not long until my mum joins the party, once we're done. I follow the orders I've been given to shower. I stand under the water letting it soak into my skin just enjoying the one moment of silence I will get for the rest of the day, I really hope Danny's plan will go down without a hitch, once I finish washing my hair and body, I get out and put on the dressing gown over my underwear that was left waiting for me, before making my way back to my bedroom, I see a different dress bag with Tanya as I wander into the room.

"Is that my dress?"

"Yeah, the original dress was already bought so, I went ahead and got one of the ones that you liked, Aaron already knows"

"That's amazing thank you soo much"

"I should go back, to Aaron"

She leave the room and Holly and my mum hug me, I can see tears in my mothers eyes, as we wrap my hair up in a towel we help me into the white dress with white flowers decorating the side. We wrap the dressing gown back around me, my makeup artist comes in and finishes my face up. They won't let me see myself until I'm done because they know how much of a control freak I am. Then my hair stylist Alisha comes in and drys my hair before curling my hair into long spirally curls she then rests a white flower crown on top of my head.

"And you're done"

I stand up and slide my feet into the white heels, I take my dressing gown off and look at myself in the mirror, everyone else was waiting in the living room. I take a deep breath before heading out to the living room. As I open the door I hear gasps as they see me.