Part 7

Forbidden love part 7

Jessie's POV

Okay so today has already been eventful, I got banned from talking to Danny by Aaron. The guys discovered that I've obtained a black eye and me and Danny did a little bit of playful flirting, he didn't mean it though, it wasn't serious flirting obviously. Making my way to get my mike fitted, I felt arms drape around my waist, I look behind me to see.....Will!?! Umm right okay I was expecting Danny but it doesn't matter I'll go with it.

"Uh hey Will"

"Hey gorgeous"

Well this is.....awkward I didn't like the way he said gorgeous it was a little bit perverted but he's one of my closest friends so again I won't say anything I will go with it. I continue to walk down the corridor with him clinging onto my waist.

He finally lets go as we get into the room, Danny comes over and stands by me as I have my pack fitted.

"What was all that about?"

"What was all what about?"

"You and Will?"

"I don't actually know, I was walking I felt someone wrap their arms around me, I thought it was you, and it turned out to be him. I didn't like it"

"Would you have liked it if it was me?"

"I don't know"

"Do you have a crush on me Jessica?"

"Hmmm your are going to have to find out yourself Daniel"

"I already know, that you're head over heels in love with me, so no point in denying it!"

With that he leans in to kiss me, before I push him back, laughing at the expression on his face

"Nice try"

"Didn't try hard enough then did I?"

I smirk at him before taking my seat, he races to catch up with me and its not long until he's sat down in his chair, he tears load of pieces of paper out of his note pad. During filming, he writes on these pieces of paper, before folding them into planes and launching them at me. God Dan childish much!?! I read the notes and laugh they were mainly awful jokes and stories, however one note that stuck out was the one that had

"I think Will is jealous right now!"

I looked back at him in confusion, he was already focusing on the next note, in this one he had added in a few gummy bears, and to be exact he had added in my favourite gummy bears, 3 clear, 3 red and 2 orange. In the note he went on to explain how, he filed one of the two drink slots with gummy bears, in case her wanted a sweet, I thought it was really sweet of him to send me over some, how they didn't come flying out I don't even know. I suddenly hear a voice start to sing, the range oh my god the range is incredible. I nod along to the song, 'this love' by maroon 5. I could tell Danny wanted to go. I slammed down on my button. Well hello there fittie, your looking rather fit today aren't you. The guy was fit if you couldn't already tell, he had tanned skin, brown hair styled in a messy quiff and he wore black jeans and a white v neck t-shirt that hugged his muscles tightly showing off his figure. He was perfect. He looked slightly like a younger, more tanned version of Danny without the double denim. Danny was obviously the next to hit his button, followed closely by Will and Tom following at the end. He looked like he was about to cry and at the same time he looked like he was about to faint.

(Lettering)

"What's your name?" T

"My name is Harry, Harry Stanly" H