A little note

Okay I hate having to write these but sometimes they just have to be done...

Now I don't want any of you to get the wrong idea at all, I love all of you like seriously, but here's the thing a group of people not just one person a few of them are in boxing me or just commenting about me updating, now don't get me wrong I love that you want to read the next part and that you're excited about it however I have told you each the answer a couple of times now

'I don't currently have time to write'

It's not that I don't want to it's not that I'm too lazy it is purely just because I haven't got time.

I am not in year 9 anymore, this is not like last year I cannot update every single day or when I want to, honestly it kills me to say that I currently do not have time for this but it is the truth. Wattpad has been and still is a huge part of my life but like I said I'm not in year 9 now I'm in year 10 I have exams and I don't apologise for this but the rest of my life is so much more important than wattpad.

And my exam season starts now I literally had my first exam today and in less than two weeks I have my English lit exam which as you can probably guess I'm starting to do some work and actually buckle down, this is the rest of my life I'm preparing for (bit over dramatic but I'm a drama student what do you expect)

Year 9 was a year where I literally didn't have to do anything, do only exam I had to do was a welsh oral which I had to do twice because four boys ran past the room screaming when I was almost to the end.

Year 10 I have so much more work to do I'm trying to keep my A* record in Drama and business and I'm trying to keep my A grade work up in history. I have two maths exams which I'm not ready for in the slightest. To put it simply I have gone from having a welsh oral to literally having 8 exams not to mention the mocks I've got to do.

If you are not from the uk or maybe you are younger or older than me and you don't understand and think 'oh it can't be that time consuming) I will tell you now that you are delusional. To anyone who is older than I am then you might be surprised to know that they have made the GCSE exams harder for example science is not multiple choice now.

So I actually have to do the one thing I've avoided for the best part of my life which is revision and as much as I would love it to be wattpad is not revision.

No where not he syllabus does it say read 'dark Harry styles fan fiction on wattpad'

It doesn't count towards my GCSE and despite how much I dislike it OF MICE OF MEN does.

So anyway I hope this has cleared up that I have not died I am still very much alive and I hope that the people who are asking for updates now understand.

I would just like to point out that I do not want to offend or upset anyone I just felt like I needed to explain in greater detail and believe me as soon as my exams are over I will start posting once again

Thank you very much for reading

-whydoyouwanttoknow