Part 21

Forbidden love 21

Danny's POV

I was so excited for my first date with the girl of my dreams I really can't afford to fuck this date up I had arranged for my driver to pick me and Jessie up and take us to a posh restaurants, then I had arranged for him to take us up to the mountain to just relax under the stars I know you think I'm being soppy but there's a meteor shower due so it would be cute, soppy but most of all romantic and if everything goes to plan we will share our first kiss together under the stars. Yeah yeah say what you want but I'm a hopeless romantic. Think that all that will be happening in less them two hours.

*2 hours later*

Okay okay I'm getting way to excited right now my heart is beating way to fast, I rush to my dressing room and chuck on my suit, then I run to Jessie's dressing room and knock on the door, she opens it and I pull out the roses from behind me back. She looks absolutely gorgeous. She's wearing a strapless but clingy black dress its very short and very sexy her heels almost make her my height. In that moment I swear to god my jaw hit the floor she looked like something from another world because she's gorgeous. She's staring at me confused now I should probably say something now I must look like a complete dick.

"Hey sorry you just look so magnificent"

"Yeah of course"

Sarcasm.....not a fan why doesn't she believe that she looks magnificent she's perfect and I wish that she could see how perfect she actually is. She deserves the best and only the best and I will be sure to make sure I'm the best.

"You do. Trust me"

"Okay okay I trust you, are they for me?"

I had actually forgotten about the flowers I blush a deeper shade of red. Why am I fucking this up?!? I've never fucked dates up like this before is she really doing something to me that no other woman has ever managed to do to me? I guess so. I realise I'm just staring at her again.

"Yes I'm sorry I'm just getting lost in your beautiful eyes"

She smiles and is that a natural blush coming out from her make up? I think so. She takes the flowers off me placing them in a vase, then she walks out of the room closing her door behind her.

"Ready to go Dan?"

"If you are"

She smiles and I wrap my arm around her waist leading her to the awaiting car. We get in and my driver puts the screen up so we can have some privacy.

"Can I just say that you're looking very handsome there"

"Why thank you, you look beautiful too babe"

She couldn't help but blush at my words. I wrap my arm around her shoulder she flinches at first before relaxing and accepting it. Our conversation flows well I turn my body to face her more and take hold of her hands. She watched me waiting for me to make the move to kiss her but I wasn't.... Not yet anyway Im giving her a few more hours to warm up to me before trying to seal the deal with a kiss. It feels like we've only just left the studios when my driver lets us and out and escorts us to the restaurant. Once inside we get taken to our table virtually straight away and damn right too! Only the best for this beautiful woman tonight. The waiter asks us for our drink orders and Jessie orders a white wine while I order a beer and a jug of water. Now you're probably wondering why I asked for the water but its because I've got to show her that I'm interested in her. I'm glad that we've got a booth because its out of the way in a quieter part of the restaurant which makes it a lot easier to talk.

"So babe what are you thinking of having??"

"Umm the scallops look nice"

"Yeah your right there, starter?"