Part 12

Forbidden love part 12

*another short one sorry*

Jessie's POV

Out of the corner of my eye I see Danny stop dead in his tracks, I look down into Aaron's hopeful and pleading eyes, it I say no it will destroy him, but if I say yes it will destroy Danny, and I can't bare to destroy anyone of them. I mean yeah Aaron's been a prick and Danny has a interest in my but part of me does want to spend the rest of my life with Aaron but then part of me doesn't, I zone back into the room, everyone holding their breathe waiting for my reply, my palms begin to sweat as I try to come to a conclusion. I can see Aaron getting impatient but he stays silent letting me think about it, I'm only twenty five it didn't feel right but at the same time I wanted a wedding, I knew he loved me. I knew it all to well he didn't mean to hurt me those times before, he just didn't know how to get the words out. I see Danny turn to stare at me like he can't believe that I am actually considering it. Then I look back into Aaron's pleading eyes.

"Well? Honey?"

"Can I...."

"If you are going to ask me if you can think about it, I will just presume that you mean no"

I look at him and then at the ring, I can imagine my parents reaction, mum would stand there overly happy and dad would be his proud but overprotective self. My sisters would be jealous of me, he was breathtaking he was probably the most handsome man, I have ever laid eyes on....well apart from Danny. Then finally I looked down at the ring it was defiantly expensive, it was silver with a small incrusted gems.

"Yes"

I didn't even know the word came out of my mouth until, Aaron scooped me up into his arms, and kissed me, I hadn't even realised that the ring was on my finger, people were clapping.

"The weddings in two weeks"

Two weeks we could never....wait his mums a wedding planners yep we are all good. I look around for Danny but he's nowhere to be found.

To be continued ....