Part 24

Forbidden love part 24

Danny's POV

Me and Jessie have just arrived at our hotel in Ireland part of the plan for the trip is that although we are staying in the hotel I'm hoping that we are able to stay at my Ma's house but that might not happen because all my brothers and sisters are meant to be staying as well which means me and Jessie will have to share a room with one of my brothers and one of my brothers is a massive flirt even bigger than me and when he sees Jessie....he will go into a melt down mode when he sees my gorgeous girl, which is where the hotel room comes in, plus there is no way we would be able to have sex until my Ma's roof. Once we had unpacked I wrapped my arms around Jessie who was staring out of the window, her head rolled back onto my shoulder I couldn't help but think how pretty Dublin looked in the evening glow.

"Hey gorgeous, what you thinking about?"

"Hey I'm thinking of how quickly we are moving"

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

"I don't know to be honest I'm a little worried that we won't last"

"Jess...our lives move so quickly we need to grab what we want when it comes our way"

"And what do you want?"

She turns around to look into my eyes, my hands never leaving her waist.

"I want you"

I state simply, she holds my gaze looking for any sign that I'm lying there aren't any.

"You've got me"

She smiles gently I place two fingers under her chin and our lips gently brush, we stay like this for several minutes, until I year my stomach make a noise.

"Sounds like I'm hungry"

"Yeah , lets get room service"

I ring up room service and I ask for a large pepperoni pizza and some chips because tats what we felt like, I strip off to my boxers and I encourage Jessie to strip off to her underwear which she soon does after some gentle persuading. Then we cuddle together on the sofa waiting for the food to arrive when it finally does, Jessie grabs the small blanket from the back of the sofa to cover herself leaving me with nothing, I shrug it off and answer the door, I open the door wide for the man with a trolley to bring it in to the room. He sees Jessie and smirks.

"Large pepperoni pizza and a side of chips for you gorgeous and you......sir"

Then he took the things off the trolley winking at Jessie in the process, the thing that annoyed me the most was the slow way he addressed me as 'sir' and then the fact there is a gorgeous girl half naked in my room, so my guess would be no she's not single, and that she belongs to me....or as he called me.........sir. He left to room, before Jessie chucks away the blanket and makes her way over to me, she places her hands on my shoulders and leans up to kiss me, then she gently whispers in my ear.

"What's wrong handsome?"

"That guy just flirted with you...badly may I add and then....."

She cuts me off, by turning around so her ass is against my crotch she starts grinding gently and I hear myself groan loudly. Then I hear Jessie whisper.

"Just let it go baby"

I nod and she stop before reaching down and pulling me to the sofa by the waist band of my boxers. Once I finally get sat down on the sofa I look at Jessie and raise my eyebrows.

"What?"

"That was sexy"

"What was?"

"You pulling me by my boxers, H.O.T that's what I say"