Forbidden love part 36

Danny's POV

About Jessie

I enjoyed Jessie's company and I loved the fact that she kicked Nathan out to take care of me. In the car I tried to make my move on her but my attempt only got me a slap across the face. All I want is her back I was soooooo fucking stupid but she's refusing to listen to me about it, we are talking about any thing and everything else but she won't let me talk to here about how fucking stupid I was. All I want is to hold her in my arms once again but every time I try to make a move someone interrupts or she slaps me across the face.

But anyway here I am lying on my bed in my hotel room, we've checked back in because the battle rounds are this weekend. I didn't want to have to come face to face with Jessie again I was to embarrassed after I tried to make that move on her.

... I've got to get up now and face the day ahead, I only have like 5 days until the first battle and that worries me that worries me a lot. But I can't focus on them because of Jessie the only thong really going through my mind is if she did go back to Nathan's after we were finished at the studios. I can only wish that she hadn't.

After I have pulled on a plain white top and my blue jeans, I run my hand through my hair I want to make Jessie think 'wow he looks fit' so I let my jeans hand low on my hips. Luckily I've been working out lately to try to shake away the heartache, so I look pretty sculpted right now. The plan for tonight with Jessie is to smooth her with my words and my touch, at the end of the day my hands go wherever they hand to and if they want to grope my ex girlfriend I have no problem with that.

I call my taxi and I soon arrive at the studios the exact same time as Jessie and Nathan. I stay in my taxi and watch them as they press their noses together smiling and laughing. That's when I remember the bruise that he made on my face it looked worse today... I soon decided I had seen enough and I thanked, tipped the driver before getting out of the taxi upon hearing my door close Jessie and Nathan broke apart. As I walked past I send Jessie a hurt look. She reply with a shrug of her perfect little shoulders.

Is it to much to ask to have her not fall in love every freaking time we break up?

I wander into the lounge and I flop down on the spare chair in the room. Tom and Will give me a sympathetic smile. And we start talking...

Jessie's POV

Danny was flirting with me all through practise but he knows I'm going out with Nathan so it was a pointless attempt I'm going back to Nathan's again tonight. Last night he told me he loved me how sweet is he right?

Nathan's hand is currently intertwined with mine on the gear stick. It doesn't take us to long to arrive back at the house, and me and Nathan clamber out of the car it's oddly quiet. As soon as the door is open I see the sweetest thing, there's dinner already on the table ready to be eaten with wine and everything.

"I love you"

"I love you too Jess"

*after dinner*

We've finished dinner and now Nathan is leading me upstairs he says he wants to show me something. We get into his room and he tells me to lie down on the bed, I follow his instructions and do so within minutes he's on top of me slowly kissing my neck. His hands start to rid me of my clothing.

"Nathan? What are you doing?"

"What I've been waiting to do"

"No Nathan stop you don't want this not yet"

"No I do now shut up and enjoy it"

"No please"

"DO I HAVE TO FUCKING GAG YOU?!?!"

I shut up not knowing what else to say while he moves himself in and out of me.

"Babe, I love you but not like a relationship way I just want sex from you, I love you as in my best friend. We will continue to be friends won't we?"

I nod frozen in place, before he came he sat me up and placed his length in my mouth and I did what he wanted to scared to do anything else. Once he was finished I got dressed and I ran I ran from his house out of his life, where could I go? Studios? No, my flat? No? Wait I know where I can go!