Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: Back at it again. Hope you enjoy, this is one of my personal favorites. THE READER HAS A SMALL PANIC ATTACK, so don't read this if that makes you uncomfortable. I've begun doing requests! Guidelines are in my description so shoot me a message if you want something! Also, Cheyenne is definitely not in character and I just make her out to be a real mean person for the sake of the story. And I ask that there's no talking about the Late Night Crew drama here, as I want this to be a nice place without all that BS. Anyways, Enjoy!  

The first knock sounded at the door as I just finished pulling my shirt over my head. I went to the door and swung it open to reveal Cheyanne. Cry was still in the bathroom getting dressed and Cheyanne was a few minutes early.

"Oh hey, come on in." I said awkwardly moving out to the way. She crossed her arms and walked in.

"So," She began while looking around the room. I stiffened as I realized that I didn't pick up our discarded clothes from earlier this morning, "Cry spent the night here?"

I cleared my throat and shut the door, "Uh, yeah."

She nodded, "That's nice." Her tone was harsh, and she kept looking at boxers and panties strewn around. I wanted to go pick them up, especially before anyone else arrived, but I couldn't work myself up to do it in front of Cheyanne.

She finally looked at me and gave a smile, but it had an edge to it, "You and Cry are cute together."

I looked to the bathroom door, as if it would make Cry come out faster, then back to Cheyanne, "Uhm, thanks, I guess."

"But," She continued on as if I hadn't said anything, "It won't last."

This took me a bit off guard, "Excuse me?"

She shrugged innocently, "You heard me, it's not ganna last. He'll drop you just like he dropped me, and now look how he treats me. That'll be you, (Y/N). He's going to leave you for someone better any day now, I'm sure of it."

With every sentence she took a step closer until she was right in my face. I glared at her, "You're just upset he chose me, Cheyanne. Stop trying to keep him from being happy. Stop holding a grudge. Learn to have some dignity."

We stood like that until I heard the click of a door and Cry walked out, combing his wet hair.

"Oh! Cheyanne? What's going on?" He asked as he tossed the comb on my bed and walked closer to us.

Cheyanne flashed him a smile, "Oh nothing, we were just chatting."

Cry stood in front of me protectively, "What the hell did you say to her?"

"Just the truth, babe." She smiled at me, then turned towards the door, "I'll be meeting you in the Food Court."

Once she shut the door, Cry turned to me, "What did she say to you?"

I shrugged, debating whether to tell him or not.

"Come on, (Y/N)." He sighed and raised an eyebrow.

"It was nothing important." I mumbled and tried to walk away, but he put his hand on my arm and stopped me.

I sighed, "She was just telling me how you were going to find someone better and leave me."

He shook his head, "You know that's not-"

"True. Yeah, I know. I basically told her to fuck off anyways." I interrupted.