Epilogue

The team really took a hit. No matter how ruthless you think you are in this world, nothing can prepare you for a death of a man who did no wrong.

None of us wanted to go back. The fact that the camp was selling their own people out to the Glitchers was a horrible thought, but somehow nothing could motivate us to go back there.

So we didn't.

We didn't do much in the terms of our camp, either. It was still weird, though, calling it our camp. We owned a camp. One of the most powerful there was. It was all ours.

The position we are in today has made me think back to when I was barely anything. I was alone, trying to survive in a city. I would be dead is the late night crew hadn't been there to save me.

For that, I don't think I could ever repay them.

The first time I saw Cry, he had a gun to my head. He would've shot me, too. I could hear it in his voice. The fear that I had in that moment still stays with me. I'll never forget it. I can't. But, I wouldn't have changed any of it either.

I've learned a lot on this adventure. I met the love of my life, nearly lost my life, and survived everything that was thrown my way. Thrown our way.

But here we are, the group was smiling and laughing, and more importantly safe. We are all safe.

We owned a camp. We had armies at our side. We had enemies everywhere around us. But we're safe. We're safe. We're safe. We're sa-

No we're not.

There is no safe.

We'll never be safe.

That's the day the Glitchers came.

That's the day it all fell apart.

A/N: 

It's been a long journey. 

And I couldn't have written this without you. So thank you so very much! 

Did you REALLY enjoy this story? Sad to see it go?

Don't worry, there's ganna be a sequel! I don't know exactly when it'll be out, but it will be out.

A huge shout out to everyone who comments and favorited this story. You're my heroes <3

And an ULTRA huge shoutout to @woolywriter For being the very best and giving me tons of motivation to write! You're my number 1!

See you soon~

((EDIT:  I TOTALLY MEANT EPILOGUE NOT PROLOGUE SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT ME OKAY))