Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: Remember that I TAKE REQUESTS! Follow this link for more information! (dancegavdance.tumblr.com/tagged/request-a-thing). If you have any questions about this chapter feel free to leave a comment and I'll be happy to try and explain! Enjoy!  

He was dead. I was staring at his dead body. Eyes wide open, staring into me. A hug cut on his stomach. Who did this? Who killed my love? I looked behind me to see Den standing there, a bloody knife resided in her hand, a smirk on her face. I turned around again and Alex was standing over Cry, laughing at his dead body. Dead. I started to run away, but I was stopped. The door was blocked. In the doorway was Dana. She wore a smile on her face and her mouth opened wide and she screamed, "KEEP HER ALIVE! KEEP HER ALIVE! KEEP HER ALIVE!" Over and over and over. I put my hands over my ears and sank to my knees, sobbing and sobbing, coughing from not being able to breath. Suddenly, her words began to morph into new ones. She was blaring like an alarm clock, yelling "WAKE UP!" But it wasn't her voice...It was Cry's.

Cry's POV

Her eyes shot open and she looked around frantically, her eyes finally settling on mine. She had tears rolling down her face and she was breathing heavy. Her eyes stayed wide with fear and confusion.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I asked. Probably a stupid question.

She let out a breath and reached up to wipe off her face. "I-I there was, you were..." She mumbled and sat up, pulling my shirt up to reveal my stomach. She slowly traced the skin on it and I looked at her with confusion.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" I asked, setting a hand on top of the one that traced over my stomach.

"You-" Her voice broke, "You were d-dead. They killed you. Right here." She started moving her hand across my stomach again, showing where they killed me.

I removed my hand from hers and cupped her cheeks, "Who killed me?"

She shook her head, "I-I can't tell you."

"And why not?"

"I'm not su-supposed to know." She breathed, eyes looking everywhere but mine. She was still half asleep and in shock from her dream. She wasn't making much sense. Could this have something to do with her head?

"What aren't you supposed to know about?" I asked her.

"She wants me alive. I'm not supposed to know sh-she wants me alive." She whispered, hands gripping my shirt.

I let out a sigh, fuck. She wasn't supposed to know about that. She must have not been asleep when Scott and I were talking. I released my hands from her face and reached onto the nightstand for my pager. I clicked a few buttons, and Russ would be here soon. This wasn't like her. I knew it had something to do with her head. It's like she was in shock. Couldn't stop stuttering, she was shaking, she was rocking back and forth, and her face looked like she had just seen a ghost.

A few minutes later, Russ opened the door using a spare key. He switched on the light and rubbed his eyes. I felt bad for waking him in the middle of the night, but (Y/N) needed him.

"What's going on?" He finally asked me, eyes looking back and forth between me and (Y/N). She acted like he wasn't even there.

"She was screaming and crying in her sleep, so I woke her up. She's been acting like she's in shock and she's mumbling about her dream." I told him. Russ was looking at her, now.

He set a hand on her forehead, "No fever, that's good news," He moved my arm that was around her and she just looked around wide-eyed and scared.