Chapter Twenty

A/N: WARNING: THERE IS SMUT AHEAD! DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT! Hope those who celebrate it had a wonderful Thanksgiving! That means Christmas time, hell yeah. Anyways enjoy this, I feel really weird posting smut, I hope you like it at least. 

ALSO, I'm now doing requests at someones recommendation. Check my description for Fandoms and guidelines PLEASE! 

It was dark. I couldn't see anything around me. I put my hands out in front of me and searched around until I hit something. It was, to my knowledge, a wall. I began to walk alongside it until I found a corner. I maneuvered my way around the entire room until I realized I was stuck in a pitch black room that was only as small as a closet. I felt the air thinning around me as I keep breathing heavier and heavier. I fell to the floor on my hands and knees, the room suddenly hot as lava. I gasped for air, sucking in the last bits that were in the room until there was nothing left. No more oxygen for me to breathe. I lay down on the floor, exhaling one last time...

I sprang awake, nearly jumping off the bed. I clutched my chest and sucked in deep breaths, relishing in the hefty supply of air.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" A groggy voice next to me asked and I looked over to see Cry, resting on an elbow, looking at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gasped out.

"Your breathing like you just ran a marathon, (Y/N), what happened?" He sat up full now. I was just able to see the outline of his body. The room was dark, but the lights in the halls were sleeping under my door.

I sat up with him, leaning my back against the wall, "It was just a nightmare."

I was finally catching my breath as he spoke again. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked, looking over at me.

I shook my head, not sure if he could see it or not, "No, thanks. What time is it?"

He leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed my watch, "5 am. We have the alarm set for seven."

I groaned and flopped back down on the bed, Cry following soon after. "We should try and sleep, shouldn't we?" I asked, taking his hand in mine and playing with it.

"Probably." He sighed and rolled to lay his head on my chest.

"Do we have to?" I let go of his hand and wrapped my arm around his back, pulling him closer.

"Well, no. There isn't much else to do, though." He mumbled into my chest.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know. I don't want to go back to sleep, though." I sighed and shut my eyes.

"What else do you have in mind?" He lifted up his head and looked at me, eyebrow raised.

I shrugged, "What do you have in mind?"

He laid his head back down, "I don't really know."

"If you wanna go back to sleep, I'll just read." I offered.

He shook his head, "No, I'll stay up with you."

"Why don't we get ready now and then do something?" I asked, tossing him a glance.

He shrugged, "Why not? Would you like to be the first to shower, Malady?

I laughed, "It would be my pleasure... but I'm comfy."

"Well, we have two hours to do whatever, so it's not like we have to." Cry snuggled deeper into my chest. I gave him a quick squeeze and shut my eyes. This was nice. It seemed too nice; suspicious even. I couldn't stop thinking about ho there were Glitchers roaming the surface, looking to kill anything that moved. And only a few, short days ago we were on that list. But now here we were, lying in bed and wondering what to do now.