Chapter 7

I was running and running through a field, it felt like I was I slow motion and I had to get away. I was being chased, by Susan. I could hear her breathing on my neck yet when I turned around she wasn't there, she was in front of me.

"Kelsie? Kelsie! Kel!" I heard a voice. I shot up, I was shaking and sweating. "Kelsie? Are you okay? I think you were having a bad dream."

I looked around and remembered where I was, and there was Beau.

"Yeah, sorry I was just having a nightmare," I said, shaking my head. "What's the time?"

"It's 6.20 am, you only slept for three hours! You should go back to sleep," He said worryingly.

Before I could answer, I gasped. "Shit Beau! I have no clothes except for my party ones and Susan is bound to know I was out!"

"You can use some of my clothes," he said casually.

"Your like a meter taller than me, she would know they were a guys!" I gasped again at my idea, "Hey! I know! Do you have a sewing box?" I asked excitedly.

"Um, I think I might have one of my mums old ones," Beau explained while getting up and searching through his wardrobe. And he pulled out a white wooden box. "Here we go!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, so could you please get me a shirt and an old pair of jeans while your there?" I asked.

"Yup, here you go," he said throwing them gently to me.

We worked together laughing and at our poor attempt of cropping a pair of jeans, "Kel, they look like a homeless persons pants!" He said as be both cracked up. "I'll try them on!"

I hopped into the loosely fitted jeans and tightened the belt so the wouldn't fall down, "Um, Beau.. One leg is shorter that the other!" We laughed so much and I turned around to the full-length mirror leaning against the wall with a crack down the middle, and I looked at myself trying to ignore the purple bruise on my jaw. I laughed even more at the pants.

He bent down and rolled up the opposite leg to the same length and while he was standing back up he lifted me into his arms, I giggled as he spun me around.

At about about 7.30 am we left his house to go to mine, the journey only takes about five minutes but I wanted to be early just in case Susan got suspicious for some reason. I told Beau to park a few houses away from mine.

"Thanks so much for last night, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't of been there," I smiled gratefully at him.

"I shouldn't of let it happen in the first place," Beau said balling his fists.

"Don't blame yourself for that drunken idiot!" I said putting my hands on his shoulder.

He looked at me, I didn't know what it was but before I knew it I was leaning in to kiss him, like some magnet! 

His lips felt just right and he moved them in rhythm with mine. It felt so good, my first kiss was with my best friend. Wait, what was I doing?! I pulled away and looked at him. "I.. I can't do this Beau," I broke eye contact, quickly grabbed my bag and got out of the car as quick as I could. 

"Kelsie!" I heard him call, I had to ignore him and get away.