Chapter 8

I lay I bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday and back to school, great. I still haven't talked to Beau since it happened yesterday morning, I felt so guilty but what else was I supposed to do? I ran my fingers through my hair and creased my forehead. What the hell am I going to do about him? I can't deny it, I do like him. A lot.

My alarm vibrated and went off loudly beside my head, I woke and got up. I quickly grabbed my towel and went to the shower. I knew 'the knock' would soon come to the door. 'The knock' came three minutes after I got in the shower, from Susan telling me to get out, I didn't have long to shower but it was enough to get everything done. I heard Susan knock and I hopped out of the shower, wrapped the towel around me and went to get ready.

I glanced out the window and saw Carrie's red convertible sports car outside so I went out to meet her. I told her about Beau and she was shocked that we weren't talking.

"Well, it's not that we're not talking, it's me avoiding him until I work out what to do," I explained feeling guilty.

"Kel, you can't just leave him hanging! You have to talk to him, arrange something for after school?"

"Yeah, I'll see," I muttered.

Carrie and I chatted as we walked through the gates, I heard my phone going off as we saw Rachel.

"Carrie, you go ahead to meet Rachel, I just need to find my phone"

"Okay, see you in a minute!"

I put my bag on the nearest wall to pull out my phone, just as I was about to open the text someone grabbed my waist and pulled me back into the deserted alleyway behind the school.

I screamed and then the person turned me around to face them. It was Beau!

"What the fuck was that?" I asked.

"Why did you leave the other morning?"

"Why did you scare me just now?" He raised an eyebrow at this response.

"Beau, I have to go to school now," I said, turning to leave.

"Answer me." He said while pulling me back.

"I don't know okay?"

Beau pushed me back against the wall pinning my hips against his and kissed me full-on. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I kept going, it felt so right. He pulled me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and he put his tongue in my mouth, in sync with mine. We were moving towards his car at the end of the alley, when we got there he opened the back door, crawling in pulling me with him. He pulled away from my lips, breathing heavily.

"I think I love you." He whispered.

Did I love him? We had been friends since forever I didn't realise how strong my feeling were until hearing him say this. I was too caught up in the moment to respond, he didn't seem to take much notice that I didn't.

We kissed for what seemed like hours and then things started to get more active. He moved in again, hovering over me.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"I'm sure." I replied while putting my hands at the back of his neck, pulling him closer. He kissed my neck, the heat of his tongue on the surface of my skin sent chills through my body, he kissed further down and slowly pulled off my jumper and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I unhooked my bra as he slipped it off my shoulders as he kissed my breasts while gently sucking the skin. I felt butterflies in my stomach wanting him to go further, his hand slipped down into my underwear and my chest rose as I started whimpering, he slid down my pants and underwear and worked away.

"Beau!" I moaned, slightly pulling his hair.

He looked up and smiled cheekily as he kneeled and unbuckled his belt, I rubbed the bulge in his Kelvin Clein underwear, already hard. I pulled down his pants and saw his huge dick. I licked his tip and slowly started deep-throating. He moaned and pushed my head in closer to him.

He slowly lifted my legs up and traced his dick around the entrance then went in slowly, It hurt but it felt good.

"Will I stop?" Beau asked seeing pain in my eyes.

"No, keep going,"

He thrusted himself into me as I dug my nails into his back, I moaned in pleasure. He was heavily breathing, whispering my name. My eyes rolled back in my head as I got on my high and he started moaning, the butterflies in my stomach were uncontrollable. It went of for the guts of forty minutes. He pulled out the blanket and pillows from the boot and pushed back the seats, we collapsed onto them. Beau pulled me into his muscly chest and kissed my head, playing with my hair.

"I love you Kelsie." he whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered smiling.

"Will.. you.. um, will you be mine?" He asked gingerly.

I grinned to myself, and nodded into him. "Of course I will."