Chapter 27

I woke up up to my alarm ringing loudly right beside my head, my eyes were blurred as I grabbed my phone and clicked 'dismiss'. I wiped my hand across my eyes in hope of feeling more awake. I couldn't believe I had school today, it felt like months since I was there, I missed Carrie so much. I lay in bed for a few minutes staring at the ceiling, I had loads of time to spare because I had set my alarm an hour early, just in case. I had left all my school uniform on the radiator for today, I pushed the heavy duvet off my and stood up slowly, trying to ease the dizziness. As soon as I stood up, a little ball of fur came out from under the bed, meowing at my feet.

"Morning fluffball!" I greeted the cat, laughing at myself as I picked her up.

Misty mewed again, I presumed she was hungry so I brought her down to the kitchen and filled up her bowl with her fish shaped cat food. It rattled into the bowl and she jumped out of my arms to eat it. I padded back upstairs to get changed. The house was so quiet with Gina and Luke gone for the few weeks to visit the grandparents for Christmas, Beau insisted on staying with me. They wanted to fly straight home when hey heard the news but we assured them everything was okay and convinced them to stay.

When I was in the middle of getting changed when I heard rustling coming from the bed, I looked over to see Beau's eyes peeking over the top of the blanket.

"Morning!" I grinned.

"Hello babe," He said in a raspy, morning voice, 

"Sorry to wake you." I smiled,

"I've been awake since you got up, I've been watching you get changed," He smirked.

"Beau Brooks! You perv!" I swatted at him,

He laughed, showing the crinkles at his eyes and around his mouth.

I rolled my eyes playfully before buttoning up my shirt and putting on my skirt. Beau stood up and headed to the bathroom, winking at me before he left. I pulled my skirt a little shorter than usual and brushed out my hair before curling it and letting it tumble down to my waist. I put concealer over the spot on my nose and then brushed over with power before putting on my mascara, finishing with small flicks with eyeliner. I looked at myself in the mirror before slipping on my shoes. Just as I was finished the bathroom door swung open, leaving steam into the hall. Beau walked out with a white towel around his waist, clearly exposing his 'v' lines. His hair was wet, leaving drips down his face and his body was leaving off steam. My eyes traveled to his ripped chest, spotted with tattoos and I took in the muscle lines along his toned stomach.

"Have you finished yet?" He smirked.

"Yeah I was just getting my bag" I looked down.

"I meant are you finished staring?" He raised an eyebrow before letting out a small laugh.

"Hey now, that's not fair, you can't come out looking like that-" I said waving my hand around, gesturing to his body, "-and expect me not to look!" 

I could tell he was feeling pretty happy with himself by the look on his face as he strode over.

"So, you think its okay to go to school looking that sexy?" He breathed, trailing his long fingers along my jawline, making my skin tingle.

I could feel myself reddening up, and I pushed my hair behind my ear before looking up to him.

"Because I don't think its okay, every guy in that school is going to have a hard-on for you, but your mine." He whispered, getting closer as he put his hand on the small of my back, forcing our bodies to be pressed together. My hands were placed in the center of his warm chest before I lifted one to entangle with his wet hair.

"And I want everyone to know your mine," He almost growled, it was so sexy.

His hands traveled to my thighs lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His lips gently connected with mine before the kiss became more intense and his tongue moved around my mouth at the right speed. I could feel his manhood through the towel, pressing into me. It became hot and by mistake let out a moan into his mouth, I was embarrassed but he gave one back. He was the only person who could make me feel like this. His breath came out in heavy pants as he pulled away, leaving me breathless. His head dipped down to my neck and before I knew it he was sucking harshly on the skin on my neck, I moaned in pleasure. The heat in my pants was beginning to grow. He slowed down and caressed the sensitive skin on my neck with his warm tongue. I closed my eyes, wanting this to last forever, as I opened them again I glanced at the clock on the wall behind him. It was 8.50, I had ten minutes to get to school and it took at least 15 to get there.

"Shit Beau I'm late!" I exclaimed, hopping down from his arms.

"If you're gonna be late, you may as well make it worthwhile." He said, hinting at me.

"Seriously Beau." I laughed, running around throwing books into my black school bag. I threw the blue school jumper over my head and pulled my hair over it. Beau put on a red and white top and jeans before ruffling his hair in the mirror. How can guys get ready so quick?

As he walked past he kissed my cheek and I smelled the shampoo from his semi-dry hair, he grabbed the car keys and we set off.