Chapter 32

*Beau's P.O.V.*

I need to go home. Fuck, why did I say that to Kelsie? All I wanted to do was hold her in my arms again and make her feel safe, I hope she's okay. I had to act cold with her, I didn't want to drop any hints on why I couldn't go to the baby scan. If I had of been nice about it I would of had to explain where I was going. I ran a hand through my head while throwing my head back to glug some more of the already half-empty bottle of whiskey. I had to do this. Fucking Daniel, what a dick. He was my best friend and he has helped me so much I the past with my drinking problem, I had to do this one thing for him. Get him the drugs.

I stood up, feeling dizzy from the drink and getting up fast so I steadied myself on the wall, the peeling wallpaper crumbled off with my touch. I shouldn't even have to pay for this motel, it's fucking disgusting. I rubbed my eyes, trying to see better. I stubbed to the stained, small mirror and took a look at myself. I looked like my dad, bloodshot eyes, haven't shaved in days, dirty and crumpled clothes. And looking like a scumbag. What day was it? Has she gone for the scan? Or did I leave last today? Yes, I took some of the drugs, that was only to help me.. um.. help with I.. I don't fucking know but who cares? It felt good.

I didn't care what I looked like, I left the room and close the door in which the lock was broken, and got into my car with the bag of drugs I had bought fuck knows when. Even walking out to my car was a task, I was out of breath already. I probably shouldn't be driving, high and drunk but fuck it. I laughed at myself and started the engine.

When I pulled up to Daniel's, all the lights were on and the music was loud, was he having a party? I looked at the time, it was twenty past eleven. I thought it was like three in the morning.

I let myself into the house, and of course he was having a party, a big one. I glanced and the girls in their six-inch heels, orange legs and their vaginas practically hanging out. I took one of them by the arm,

"Hey," She said, seductive tone.

"Where's Daniel?"

"I don't know.." She trailed off, running her fingers along my naked arms. She started giggling, she was so drunk. Her finger curved down my stomach and she played with my waistband, slowly tugging it and I followed her to a couch with many horny teens on top of one another. It could be the coke but I'm feeling pretty horny too.

"I'm Sharon." Spoke the blonde girl that just pushed me under her on the couch, sitting on me.

I didn't speak, I wanted to see where this would go. Her hands stroked my bulge, I could feel myself hardening under Sharon's touch. But it wasn't like Kelsie. Shit Kelsie. I pushed the girl off me, and she rolled to the side, staying on the couch.

"Hey, come back baby!" She moaned at me.

I ignored her and continued my search for Daniel. Fuck, why did I do that? What is this stuff doing to me. I need Kelsie.

Finally I found Daniel, upstairs in his room with a brunette.

"Kelsie?" The girl turned around, it wasn't her. What is wrong with me.

"Damn Beau, you had some too?" He laughed. "Its meant for me remember?" He smirked again.

"Give me the money Daniel, I'm leaving," I walked over to him as he grabbed the fifty dollar note from his pocket. When exchanged the money and the bag.

"Get me some next week?" He asked me.

"I dunno mate." And with that I walked away, stumbling down the stairs almost falling over two girls making out.

There was Sharon, again.

"You left me?" She pouted, looking up at me. I could see the line around her face, the color difference between her skin and her makeup. I laughed.

"What?" She laughed along with me, if only she knew. I was standing in front of the door, she was blocking my way.

The door opened and without any hesitation she grabbed my neck and kissed me. Her tongue entered my mouth, it was almost like she was cleaning it. I thought of all the guys dicks her lips had been around.

"Get off me!" I pushed, maybe a bit too harshly.

She stumbled backwards into another girl. And turned to see who it was, only the girl was staring at me. It was Kelsie.

I didn't know how to react. She just saw me making out with another girl. Sharon is shit compared to Kelsie. Why did I let her kiss me?

I could see Kelsie trying her very best to not cry, she tipped her head slightly higher, the tears slipped out.

"Kelsie... I-" Before I could even finish my sentence, she turned to the door behind her and slammed it after her. I ran after her. Thankfully nobody was out here, but she charged ahead leaving me breathless, finally I caught up with her, and gently grabbed her hand.

"Kelsie please," I whimpered.

"No Beau! There is nothing you could possibly say to make this better!"

"Kelsie, your misunderstanding me!" I nearly tripped over my own shoe and giggled a little at it. I saw her studying my face.

"You're not just high are you?"

"What?" She was talking about the drugs, I was blank in what to say.

"Why are you lying to me?!" She shouted, her voice cracking.

"Why are you doing this?" She broke down and tears stained her beautiful face. I took her into my arms and she pushed me away harshly. This was the first time Kelsie has turned away my comfort for her problems because this time I was the problem.