Chapter 5

As we got off the bus and walked to Carrie's we talked about the party non-stop, I suppose it was a big deal for me as it was my first one, I was really excited though. It was a five minute walk from the bus stop to her house and when we got there her mum, Gillan, opened the door and greeted us warmly.

"Hi girls! How was school? Do you two want some dinner?" she asked.

"Hey Gill, it was good, and yeah I'd love some if thats okay," I answered smiling.

"Okay, I'll put on some pizza on a little while then," She said happily.

"Mum, were going upstairs to get ready," Carrie told her while dragging me upstairs.

Carrie's room was the most amazing room have ever seen, ever. For a start it was huge with her own bathroom. In the bathroom she had a jacuzzi, a shower and a wall of shelves full of moisturizers, shampoos, conditioners, soaps, body washes in every brand you could ever think of. And in her room, she had king-sized double bed with a pretty pink cover and the bed was furnished with about 10 fluffy cushions. Her walls were papered a with pink and grey floral design, one of her walls was a mirror she used to look at the millions of clothes she had in her Kim Kardashian-like wardrobe. Everytime I came here i was always amazed by it.

"So, you have a shower in here while I go into my parents room and have one," Carrie ordered me, taking me out of my amazement.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. When I got in I saw that she had neatly folded my clothes in a small pile, in the stool in the corner of the bathroom. I laid out the party clothes to look at them. There was a short, pink skirt, a white, low-cut, no-sleeve blouse with a navy collar, a pale, crop denim jacket with pastel pink wedged heels. I actually liked it. I hopped into the shower and quickly washed my hair and body. When I got out I dried my hair and got dressed, there was a knock on the door and it was Carrie asking was I ready.

She sat me down in her salon, I swear it's a salon! Carrie and I chatted while she straightened my hair, curling the ends and did my make-up, she promised to do it natural.

"You never wear your hair down Kel! It's so pretty!" She sighed and continued to do my make up and hair, she took away the mirror so I couldn't see myself until the end.

"Okay, you can look now!" She grinned, pulling me up to the mirror.

"Wow.." gasped, I didn't look like me at all, I looked somewhat pretty, my co-ordinated outfit and the make-up Carrie did. She put natural looking fake eyelashes on with different shades of brown and white on my eyelids, liquid black eyesliner covered the eyeshadow coating my eyes. A shade of pale pink was added to my lips and the foundation, matching my skin tone, covered my face. Not too much though, she was so good at make up!

"You look gorg-" I cut Carrie off by hugging her.

"Thanks for everything, especially tonight!" I whispered in her ear, and she hugged me tighter. Gillian called us for dinner so we went down to have pizza.

Amanda and Rachel were here to pick us up for the party, as we got into Amanda's yellow mini they both complimented us both and we did the same. After a long time of chatting excitedly with the girls, we arrived at the party.

It wasn't a paticulary big house but it was absoulutly packed. My stomach churned with nerves as we stepped out of the car. The door was swung open by a clearly drunken Tom, he grinned "Hellooo, sexy ladies!" And he grabbed Carrie by the waist and started snogging her, even Carrie was a bit suprised by this. We left Tom and Carrie alone, I could see the shocked looks I was getting from a lot of people, but I just followed Amanda and Rachel through the crowd. We met up with a few friends including Amanda and Rachel's boyfriends.