Chapter 20

I stood waiting in line at the bank when the words "next" were spoke my a middle aged man.

"I called yesterday about the shared bank account."

"Okay," he said looking down at a sheet of paper in front of him "Kelsie Moore, yes?"

"That's me."

"Right this way." he gestured me into a small office.

"Take a seat, Ms. Moore." he told me while opening his file book.

I sat down and crossed my legs, waiting for him to speak.

"If you just sign your name here and we will need the other share holder to sign as well."

Beau was waiting outside in the car so I texted him telling him he had to sign something. In less than 2 minutes he strolled in, sitting beside me. He pointed out the placed we needed to sign and we gave him the $100 deposit. He handed us a shiny purple and black card with gold writing stating our bank number and name, "Mrs & Mr Brooks"

I laughed quietly, Beau and the bank worker, Mr. Hegarty, looked at me confusion in their faces.

"And Kelsie, I believe you have some money inherited from your father?"

"That's right, how would I get that out?"

"Well, we have been looking into your profile and case, you're not a fake so we were wondering if we should put that money into a separate account or this shared one?"

"Thank you so much, this shared account please." I smiled, feeling happy.

He started tapping on his laptop, "Okay, that's has been added. Thank you for coming today, have a good day." he smiled.

As we got into the car, I looked at Beau and smiled. He leaned over and pushes my hair behind my ear. He ran his finger along my jaw, and gave me his award winning smile.

"I love you." he said, sending chills up my spine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and softly put my lips on his. I pulled back and whispered, "I love you too."

"Will we go house hunting?" He grinned.

It dawned on me that we could buy a house, I got excited and grinned back,

"Yes!!"

When we got there, we looked at the pictures all around the walls of different properties.

"Excuse me? Would you like some help?" A small, young, blonde haired woman asked.

"Yes please, we're looking for a 1-2 bedroomed house, not too big. In a nice area," Beau replied, I was slightly shocked because it was exactly what I would have said.

"Well there's this one," she pointed to a small sized house, two bedrooms with a  garden. "This has a lovely neighbourhood especially for kids."

Beau looked at me and smiled, "We actually have a baby on the way." I told her, blushing a bit.

"Oh really? Congratulations! This would be perfect for you then!"

"How much is it?" I smiled at her.

"900$ a month to rent, quite cheap for this house actually, I would definitely recommended it."

After a while of looking at other houses and talking to the agent about our options, we picked the first house. The only thing was that it was in Perth. We would have to move there. Beau won't let me leave without doing my main exams towards my college in January. So we decided we would move then.

We the deposit and first months rent in advance and we were liable for it in seven weeks, which meant we could move in at the end of January. I was really happy that everything had gone well, for once it was working. We went down to a little English cafe at the end of the street for lunch. Me and Beau talked about everything, except Susan.

We went into the chemist to get a back cushion, recommended by Gina, for my back. I was so grateful for her, she was like my own mother!