Not a Romantic Meeting

Astrid
Ok I just went to Starbucks and I paid 40 freakin' dollars for 1 cappuccino, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! Ugh!!

I went walking around the mall then I bumped into someone causing me to spill my hot coffee in my shirt and my back full of rocks for my garden to hit the guys nuts. How do I know it's a guy? Well, because when he fell down I can clearly see him clutching his nuts for his dear life because of the pain.
(Astrid, Hiccup)
Oh MY GOSH I'm so sorry
Ah it's okay it was an accident

He said while getting up. When he got up he saw the the coffee stain on my shirt.

Oh Thor! Ah I'll buy you a new one
Thanks but you don't have to
But I want to. Ah, think of it as I'm sorry token
(Giggles) No it's ok really
No I'm gonna buy you a new one and that's final!
Fine no need to get grumpy umm... (looks at him up and down) Fishbone.
Haha very funny (A/N they look like they did in HTTYD2 but modern look)

We then go back to Starbucks he but me another cappuccino and himself a cappuccino.

So Fishbone I didn't catch your name
Haha, and the names Hiccup Haddock and yours is?
(Tries best to to keep in a chuckle) Hiccup?
Yea, let's just say my parents believe in trolls. Ok now tell me your name.
Astrid 'Fearless' Hofferson
Well then Divine Beauty, suits you perfectly
Really?
Yea I mean look at you
Thanks you should see yourself
Haha yea...
Well it was nice to meat you Hiccup. Here's my phone# so you can call me (hands him a piece of paper)
Thanks! And here's my #
(Hands her a piece of paper)

Well that was awkward... but at least I made a new friend. But I actually have a crush on him now, I think. All I know is how we met it was...

Not a Romantic Meeting
~~~~~~~~~

Hey sugars. How you doin'? Good? Good. Okay been a long time and thank you for all the follows. I'm happy to write for all of you wattpaders... is that how you spell it? Anyway thank thank you thank you so much for the follows!
BYE SUGARS!!!:):):):):)