I HATE YOU!!!

(A/N it's not gonna be bad! I promise! It's just gonna be less romantic. Anyway, on with the story!)

Astrid's pov

Ugh! Today is not a good day for me! First, I burned myself on the stove while I was cooking breakfast! Then, I dropped two plates while I was washing the dishes! Then, a guy with auburn hair bumped into me! Which caused me to spill my coffee all over me in the mall! Then, when I tried to wash the stain away, it just spread everywhere around my shirt!

Today is definitely the highlight of my life! Note the sarcasm.

Although, the guy with the auburn hair was kinda cute... WAIT!! What am I talking about?! I have no time for relationships.

Hiccup's pov

Wow! Today was a good day for me. Mostly because I saw a beautiful girl at the mall today. But, the downfall about that is, I accidentally bumped into her and her coffee spilled all over her.

Gosh! What a meat up guy I am!

The next day...

I'm at the mall right now, and I'm on my way to Starbucks.

I bought a mocha latte with strawberry on top. When I turned around from the counter. I found the girl that I bumped into yesterday. She glared at me and came over to me.

"You!" She said with hatred.

Astrid's pov

I'm on my way over to Starbucks. When I arrived I saw the guy that bumped into me yesterday. I gave him a cold glare.

And I walked over to him.

"You!" I spatted at him.

"Your the one, who bumped into me yesterday and caused a big permanent coffee stain on my shirt!" I spatted at him again. I could feel everyone staring at us.

"Well, to be fair, I didn't see you coming my way, cause if I did, I would've moved out of the way for you." He said back.

"Just shut up smarty pants." I said.

"Wow! Smarty Pants, huh? Couldn't think I a better name?" He asked annoyingly, it was kinda cute... wait, what?

"I HATE YOU." I said bluntly.

"Wow! Well, I guess I hate you too then."

Hiccup's pov

"Wow! Well, I guess I hate you too then." I said.

Dummy! Why would you say that!! Ugh! I hate myself.

She gave a cold hard stare. I moved out of the way so she could order her coffe. I was about to sit down at a table when I heard the lady at the counter said,

"Wow, you two really need to make up. You two look such a GREAT couple." She said.

I blushed at the comment.

Time Skip

Today was the same thing as yesterday at Starbucks. But when, I was about to sit down. The lady that teased me and the blonde girl that I met, grabbed my arm along with the blonde girl. She sat us down at a table.

"Now you two, will settle out your problems! I'm not gonna have such a cute couple arguing." She said.

Me and the blonde girl sat in silence. This is Awkward.

Astrid's pov

Me and the Auburn haired boy sat in silence drinking our coffee. It was Awkward.

So I decided to break it.

"So, what's your name?" I asked

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. What's yours?"

" 'Fearless' Astrid Sapphire Hofferson."

"Fearless? Really?"

"Yup! Got the nickname, when I was little."

He started to chuckle a little. I'll admit, it was cute.

"Oh stop the chuckling, Fishbone!" I said giggling.

"Fishbone?" He asked.

"Yup! Your new nickname, since your a hiccup!" I said giggling again.

"Your cute." He said. Staring at me, but, with love and care. Why we only met just two days ago.

But, I still blush at the comment.

"Thank you." I said.

"Wait! Did I say that out loud?!" He said again.

I chuckled, "Yup!"

Then I got up. Walked over to his side. Pulled him up from the chair and, BAM!

I just got my first kiss.

12 years later...

"So... is that how you and daddy, first met?" My little girl, Angel, said.

"Woah!" Henry said.

"Yup! Every single detail, is true!" Hiccup, my loving husband, said.

"Wow!" The twins said amused.

"Now. You better get ready if you want to go over to your Aunts house!" I said cheerfully.

"Which one?" Henry asked.

"Aunt Hendrina's. But, don't worry Aunty Sophia will be there too." I said.

"YAY!" The twins yell, as they run upstairs.

"Well, that was a nice story for the kids, huh?" Hiccup said.

I giggled, and pecked him on the cheeck. "Yup!"

But, one weird thing is. It all started with the words...

I HATE YOU.