Chapter 28

NOTE:

Hello guys! Tenshi here! Now before you start reading this chapter I'd like to address something real quick since you might ask questions later. Some of you might have noticed that in this story I put my own little twist on things that are not included in the game, so I won't reveal what Georgie's fate is since you might've noticed in the previous chapter I left it out in the open. I won't say if I have kept Georgie's fate or changed it, but don't worry it'll be revealed soon, just not in this chapter! Also, sorry if the Shepherd Metalworks is a bit different than the original one, but I just wanted to add my own thing here. Okay, you got that? Alright sorry to slow you down, please enjoy!

-Shepherd Metalworks-

    The car pulled up at the foundry by  the river like what Georgie described. They exited the car and took a good look at it. "Whoa..." Garry said, "This place is huge."

    "Shadow's in there." Maria said, "He's gotta be."

    Bigby took out Shadow's dog tag and took a moment to look at it. "Just hang on Shadow." Bigby thought to himself, "I'm coming to save you." He placed the dog tag back in his pocket and turned to the two teenagers. "Stay close to me." Bigby said to them. The teenagers nodded and they went inside. When they did, they  found a bunch of boxes with the Crooked Man's symbol.

    "I guess we know where they've been sending these." Garry said.

    They went ahead to go open the metal door. When they did, they found that the whole thing was surrounded with mirrors and reeked of chemicals. They looked down below and found all kinds of tables with straps; some of them were stained with blood, some fresh, some old.

    "What the hell?" Garry said, "What is all of this?"

    "There's so much blood..." Maria pointed out, "What on earth were they doing here?"

    They all flinched when they heard a chilling voice call out to Sheriff.

    "Bigby Wolf!" The voice called out.

    All of them darted there heads in multiple directions. They knew who the voice belonged to, but didn't know where it came from exactly. Bigby motioned the two teens to continue walking.

    "The Big Bad Wolf."

As they did, they came across a bulletin board and boxes filled with files one after another, with pictures. On the bulletin board it contained pictures. Many of the photos contained Snow White, the girls at the Pudding 'N' Pie, Faith, Lily and even Nerissa. Other pictures contained children, that were of unknown Fables that had numbers under each one; Some even had red X's. They couldn't help but wonder what it was exactly.

"You used to be something."

They walked further into the metal works finding the torture device that was a part of the Crooked Man's symbol. They soon went into a room that contained a lab of some kind.

"They used to fear you. They'd hide wherever their small shivering bodies would fit."

They looked around the room, horrified to see the many vials and materials within. Not only that, they found that it was also where they made silver bullets. They looked around seeing that most of the vials were labeled. One in particular caught their eye. Maria picked up a vial was shocked to see was written on it.

"Mr. Wolf." Maria said handing the vial to him, "Look."

Bigby took the vial from her hand and saw what it had been labeled.