Chapter Five

Chapter 5: Jinyoung's POV

I waited for punch or a hit while I tightly shut my eyes. If only I know how to control my powers then this would be the perfect chance to use it.

"Let go," a deep voice suddenly echoed through the hallway after a few moments of silence. It seems near, like it's just right in front of me so I opened my eyes. And oh boy what a lovely yet scary view it was. Mark, standing between me and the two jerks with his right hand firmly gripping the wrist of the guy holding me. Mark's handsome as always but his eyes though, he seemed like he was ready to massacre them in seconds.

"M-Mark..." one of the guys stuttered in shock while the other screamed in pain as Mark tightened his grip on him.

For a moment I was scared he'd break the guy's wrist. "Mark," I softly called but he paid me no attention. His eyes were nailed on the two students with his other hand balled into fist on his side. I was worried. Not for me, not for Mark but for the two idiots who's face turned into ash pale.

"M-Mark we w-were just..."

"I said let go," Mark firmly said, voice deep, cold and threatening. The guy did release my arm and I winced as I saw the red marks imprinted from the guy's tight grip on me. This will definitely bruise. Fuck them.

Mark then gently pulled me to stand behind him as I rubbed my poor abused arm. I couldn't see his face but I was sure as hell that he's still glaring at them coz the two guys were trembling while slowly taking a few steps back away from us. Why are they so afraid of Mark thou? He's not really that scary, isn't he? He looks like an angel in his blonde hair but why do I get the feeling that others seem to see the opposite from it.

"Leave," Mark simply said and both jerks scrambled out, running away from us. Then I heard Mark sighed heavily before turning around to face me. "You okay?" He asked. Awww geez, he's worried of me. Why how sweet of you Markie.

I blushed scarlet as I realized what I just thought to myself. Damn it. Why am I happy with his concern towards me? Somebody slap my sanity back to me, please!

I must be in deep daze while scolding myself coz I didn't noticed when he raised his hand to caress the back of my head that had hit the wall earlier. I flinched from both surprise and a little pain.

"Does it hurt?" He softly asked. "There's a small bump, you should put ice on it. And ask some medical cream from JunK hyung for your arm. I'm pretty sure that guy's hand's gonna leave a mark," he said while gently stroking the back of my head.

"Wow that's more than one sentence," I suddenly blurted while giggling. Yes I fucking giggled and I immediately stopped myself as I realized I just spilled my thoughts in front of him. I was just amazed that he was able to speak longer than usual but the words were out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

Oh god this is embarrassing.

I'm pretty sure my face was still flushed with embarrassment but I took the courage and looked at him. And guess what I saw. He was smiling at me. His jaw-dropping-eye- blinding-and-oh-so-freaking-mouth-watering smile was flashed right in front of me. I felt my cheeks burn some more especially with the way he stared at me. I think he was pretty amused of what I had just said. I looked away, hoping he won't notice my blush.

"Go eat lunch. They're waiting for you," he said, still while playfully smirking at me.

"W-what about you?" I asked. Jesus, why am I suddenly stuttering? "Aren't you coming to get lunch?"

"I need to go somewhere," he replied. I nodded and so he started to walk away. "M-Mark hyung!" I called before he could make a turn on the corner. He looked back at me and for a moment I forgot why I called his name. "Thank you," I simply yet sincerely said before smiling at him. He smiled in return then waved his hand as he vanished around the hallways.