Chapter Nine

Chapter 9: Jinyoung's POV

Eyes shut, lips sealed, tongue on tongue, breath short and body burning.

So this is how it feels like to kiss you – to feel your body pressed on mine, to feel your lips, your mouth expertly moving against my inexperienced ones. How your hand gently and soothingly stroke my back and my neck – god you make my inner self scream in pleasure.

You definitely looks so cold but your body burns my skin and my soul. Never thought my Mark Frost could be this hot.

How did even get to kiss you? How did I even get to my bed with you here letting me straddle you above these soft mattress?

I guess I'll have to ask you later. For now, let me savor your sweetness and your warmth. Let me drown myself in this blissful moment and moan at every single touch of your tongue on the corners of my mouth I never knew can be touched.

The way you do this makes me crave for something even I do not know. I'm craving for something. I'm craving for more of y-

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNG!!!!!!

"Urgh..."

God what was that noise?

I blindly lifted my hand towards where the disturbing noise was coming from, trying to find it and maybe throw it away! But to my disappointment, that fucking alarm clock was beyond my reach. I groggily sat up and tried to push the sleep away but a piercing pain shot through my head. I felt like throwing up and this damn alarm clock kept blaring making me feel worse.

But my dream. Damn, why did I dream about Mark hyung that way?! Jesus, I just dreamt about kissing him! And not just a simple kiss but a hot-wet-open-mouth-tongue-slipping-and-sucking kiss! Oh god, I don't think I can look at Mark straight in the eyes again.

Stupid Jinyoung. You and your perverted dreams! The thought of my dream just made my head throb even more.

I reached over my bedside table to take that annoying piece of machine and turn it off but it turned out that there was a post it note attached to it. First I turned the alarm off then fumbled over the piece of paper to read what was written.

No training today so I let you slept in.

Go shower and drink some coffee.

I'll be back later to bring you brats lunch.

-Mark Frost 😉

So Mark's not home. Wonder where he – oh my freaking hell!!!

Mark Frost. He wrote Mark Frost! How the hell did he know about Mark Frost? Unless...

"No way... no freaking way!"

I groaned as it occurred to me. My eyes where wide and my sleepy wrecked state was all thrown out the window the moment truth dawned on me.

"D-don't t-tell me it wasn't a dream?"

Then bits of the events of last night came in to my head.

Six of us drunk – Mark came home – then I couldn't remember – next thing I could recall was him, carrying me to my room and then...

Oh geez

Oh god

Oh shit!

Somebody, anybody! Kill me now please!

"Why did I do that? Why??!"

I buried my face on my pillows as I slumped back on my bed. But gosh my pillows smelled like him. Did he really stayed and sleep here with me last night?