Chapter Thirty

Very unedited guys, sorry >.<

Mark's POV

"Hyung you need to sleep," Jinyoung pleaded as he lay beside me on my bed.

I released a frustrated sigh before answering, "I just can't lax around and sleep knowing my brother's still in danger."

"I know hyung but this is the second night you won't be sleeping," he pointed out, his hand running through my hair as we cuddled up in bed. "You need your strength."

I know he was right but I really couldn't bring myself to sleep. My mind kept drifting to Yugyeom wondering how's he, is he fine... is he hurt? Do they feed him? He must be scared. Did they lock him up? Are they torturing him?

"You're over thinking again," Jinyoung lightly chastised. I was probably so deep in my thoughts that I kinda zoned off.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung-ah. I just can't help it," I dejectedly confided as I bury my head on his warm chest.

I think the only thing that has been keeping me sane for the last 48hours was Jinyoung. Never did he once left my side to which I am grateful for coz honestly, I think if Jinyoung would leave my side I'd lose myself and throw a fit to whoever crosses my way.

Out of nowhere Jinyoung started to hum. His sweet voice filled my silent room and his hands doing magic on my hair. It was really relaxing. The vibrations on his chest as he hummed and steady heaving of it as he breathed finally lulled me to sleep.

-oOo-

Hyung? Hyung! Mark hyung! I heard a familiar voice call. I peeled my eyes open and was welcomed by a completely white surrounding. Hyung, I'm here!

I turned around quickly and followed the direction of the voice. Slowly a figure of a guy, floating mid-air and eyes closed appeared.

"Yugyeom! Oh shit, thank god I found you!!" I shouted out, relief flooding in me. I instantly ran to hug my younger brother but to my surprise, I simply passed through him like a smoke.

My eyes widened. "Oh god, please tell me you're not dead Yugie! Why can't I hold you!? Are you a ghost?" I frustratedly rant as I tried to grab him again. Still failed to.

I'm not a ghost hyung! I'm just manifesting in your dreams. He said, well I think he did as his mouth never opens nor his eyes. He remained looking asleep as he's suspended on the air. Look hyung I only have a short time so listen. First, I am so sorry for not telling you about my vision. The moment I finally figured out what Aether told me it was already happening. Aether said this is a vital step for us so I was determined to do it and if I told you I'm pretty sure you guys won't allow me to do it. Seco-

"Wait, you talked to Aether? Whe-"

Yes. Not let me finish first. He cut me off. Second, I need to be taken so I can tell you where their headquarters is located. Turned out Mr. Yang's subordinates are not all smart. The guys he told to take me to their hq from the mansion were complete idiots.

Mr. Yang drugged me so I was unconscious for a while. When I woke up I was still in a car and I was blindfolded. I pretended to still be unconscious so I can listen to their conversation. The two hunters with me had the GPS on and I could hear it. They took me farthest into north hyung. The last town I heard from the GPS was the town where we found Youngjae hyung before. After that their GPS was turned off. Shortly after the car ride became rough and bumpy.

From those hunters' conversation there's a huge lagoon here on their hq and the place is some kind of hidden deep the forest. I also heard someone mentioning about 'closing the red iron gates.'