Chapter Seven

Chapter 7: Jinyoung's POV

I'm doomed... I'm definitely doomed! Somebody's gotta save me... there has to be somebody saving me from this situation. But who? Coz my blonde knight in shining armor is my freaking problem right now!

It's Saturday and I woke up to a text message on my phone that got me nervous as hell just from reading it.

From: Markie

Wake up sleepy head. Get dressed and meet me at the school gate at 9am.

My eyes widen and all the sleepy thoughts in my head were all blown away the moment I saw his name on my phone. I had all their numbers saved but this was the first time Mark had texted me.

Although I didn't want to, I forced myself to get out of the bed and hit the shower. I wanted to ditch Mark but I really have nowhere to go, aren't I? If I tell him I'm not feeling well he'll surely come over my room and check on me. And if he figured out that I lied he'll be mad and I definitely don't want to taste his wrath. So I'll be good boy and do as he said.

After I showered I put on a shirt and some sweatpants. We're going on training anyway so there's no point dressing up nicely. The apartment was still quiet when I got out of my room. Maybe they're still sleeping so I went searching for something to eat. I needed energy to face Mark so I must eat my breakfast.

All throughout the shower till breakfast I kept reminding myself to calm down. Jinyoung, it's just Mark. Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. This was the mantra I kept on repeating to myself. I really don't know when and why did I start to get antsy around Mark. It just happened. Like I'm afraid I'll get burned when he's near me but at the same time I wanted to be as close as I can to him. It felt weird and I definitely need to sort myself out or I could never concentrate during trainings.

By the time I went out of our apartment I was so convinced that I'm not nervous anymore, that I'm fine and we'll both be fine. But screw it! The moment I saw him sweaty and oh so sinfully and sexily drinking from a water bottle I suddenly had the urge to turn around, run back to our flat and lock myself.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked.

Oh crap he saw me just as I turn around and was about to make a run for my life.

"I... uh... I forgot to lock the door, I'm just gonna go and lock it," I blurted. Way to go Jinyoung! Stupid! What a lame excuse!

"Forget it. Let's go," Mark said then he motioned for me to follow him. I frowned and internally slapped myself as I walked beside him. We went inside the school grounds and made our way towards the admin building.

Where are we going? We going to see JYP? Will we have a mentor for training?

"Basement, no we're not meeting JYP and no we don't have any mentor. I am your mentor," Mark suddenly spoke beside me which made me jump a bit. And yes, I definitely said my thoughts out loud.

A few students were at school due to some projects and stuffs. I saw girls squealing like twelve years old while looking at Mark as we passed by. And not to mention some guys who visibly licked their lips at the sight of this blonde dude on my right. Geez.

We first went to JYP's office. It was locked but Mark pressed the password that opened the door. He pulled me towards the biggest shelf behind JYP's chair and tapped something behind a book to reveal a hidden door. I thought we'll be stepping into the training room already but the door was only for the elevator. We went in and Mark pressed the button to the basement.

My jaw drops as the door slipped open once again revealing the wide training room complete with all latest facilities and has a beautiful interior.