Chapter Twenty Four

Jinyoung's POV

"Jinyoung..." Mark breathed as I slowly swayed our body against the music. He had his head buried on my neck and his hands were on death grip at the fabric of my suit.

"Jinyoung, I... I don't think I can do this," he murmured. I could feel him trembling and sweating, a sign that he's close to having his panic attack but I held him still.

"You're doing well hyung," I gently cooed, my hand was playing on his hair, trying to soothe him and the other was on his shoulder. "Just two full songs hyung then we'll leave, okay? Hold it in for me, can you do that?"

"I don't know if I can Jinyoung-ah," he said, breathing more heavily now.

"Yes you can hyung. I believe you can."

When the first song ended I slowly guided him to the center of the dance floor. He panicked as soon as he noticed what I was doing.

"J-Jinyoung... I can't do this. Baby, please," he pleaded. I wanted bad to drag him out of there and end his misery but this is what would help him in the long run. So instead of doing that, I hugged him tighter, whispering words of encouragement in his ears and it somewhat helped.

Moments later I was surprised to feel his lips on my neck, lightly sucking and nipping. "H-hyung! What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"I'm distracting myself," he said as he pulled down the fabric of my shirt to expose a bit of skin below my neck. I wasn't able to hold back a moan when he suddenly sucked hard.

"Hyung!" I called. I pulled away and held his cheeks. He instantly closed his eyes. "Hyung, open your eyes," I demanded.

"No. Too many people," he muttered.

I know he was trying to block out everyone else inside the room and it was the contrary of what I wanted for him to do. I want him to get used to it and not just simply block them away. He can't isolate himself forever.

"Hyung open your eyes. If you won't then we have to stay here for the next ten songs!" I threatened and he did open his eyes immediately. I could feel him trembling and getting weak again so I made sure to hold him up.

Just then the guests from outside the function hall flooded in. I saw a glimpse of JunK hyung and our other mentors ushering the guest in telling them to sit.

"Jinyoung..." Mark whispered. "I really can't anymore," he said and I could see and feel the struggle in him. He was breathing harshly and he was solely supporting himself through me. It was then I decided it was enough, that he did his best to fight his fear for now.

I smiled at him lovingly. "Let's go then," I said before pulling him out of the event.

When were out of the function hall Mark seemed to have his strength back and took all control, dragging me outside to the garden where we often hang out. It was raining hard but it didn't bother him at all.

"Hyung it's raining!" I complained, our suits were getting drenched.

He turned around, panting, as he faced me. To my surprise he had his lips on mine in a flash. I closed my eyes instantly, eagerly reciprocating his kiss as we both anchored ourselves in each other's body.

The rain was still pouring and we were soaking wet. He soon pulled away and stared at me.

"Make the rain stop," he said as if I can. It's a natural occurrence and I had no way stopping it.

"I can't," I admitted, "But I can do this," I told him then suddenly the rain stopped pouring. He looked up and smiled.

"It's amazing, you're amazing," he amusedly stated before bringing our lips together again.