Meet Maria Catcher

Edited

Maria Catcher is played by Christina Milian, the main character, get used to seeing her please

Enjoy

Maria Cather Pov

Hi I'm Maria Catcher, I'm 5'3 and I'm currently seventeen, I'll be eighteen on January 1st, my family always referred to me the New Years Eve Princess because I was born that night at 12:00 but I'm starting my senior year in high school in a month, right now it's July 1st and I want to enjoy my summer.

To be honest I don't have that easy life, I wish I was single but my boyfriend Jacob literally scares the daylights outta' me so becoming single is a bit' complicated, he makes me scared to even look at other guys when he's around.

Jacob beats me every time I say no cause' all he ever ask me for is sex ,of course I'm a horny ass teen but so the fuck what.

Doesn't mean I want a monster like him to be my first, I'm saving my precious womanhood for my future husband if I never meet him I'll just die a virgin, Jacob refuses to understand that.

I haven't had that many boyfriends cause' I'm no where near the easy type so I just gave up, obviously they wasn't worth it so that's a oh' well.

One day I wanna' be happy with the love of my life and I can't wait to meet him, the things I'll do to him, he'll never want to leave because he'll have me, I know how to get and keep a man but he has to be available in the correct way, I'm not one of those girls that share what's supposed to only belong to themselves.

Yes, I'm very nice, I got a sweet heart and I'm slick' quiet but I have other sides of me too, you'll will find out those sides in this journey.

I promised nickisauthoress I wouldn't tell ya'll everything so y'all can find out the rest.

See you'll when we get into the
story because I honestly can't wait.

How do you'll like Maria?