Chapter 7: No Sympathy

(Edited)

This chapter might be short

Enjoy

Kiera's Pov

Maria got here first then Aaliyah walked in, we all were in a booth, we didn't even order yet but we always get the same thing, we even memorized how much it cost.

-

"I feel like y'all got a lot to say." Keira said.

"Ok here's what happened-" Maria was cut off By a group of girls walking up to they're table.

"Which one of y'all is Maria?" One of them asked.

"Look Bitch I'm really not in the mood right now and who the fuck are you and why you wanna' know who I am?" Maria asked.

"You know my boyfriend Tremaine Nelson." She said.

"Yeah why?" Maria said loosing patience with this conversation all together but she was finally looking at them.

"Tell him we got a appointment tomorrow and he better be there this time." She said smirking.

"Wait what?" Maria said and that's when she looked at her small baby belly and she fought the tears tryna' come from her eyes, Maria didn't know why she cared so much, she just did.

Keira saw that Maria was hurt so she decided to step in and give her best friend a hand with this bullshit

"Hey aren't you the bitch that was with Tremaine once upon a time ago, cheated on him with your ex' that literally just got out the juvenile detention center, then got pregnant by him, bitch why you tryna' pin Tremaine as the baby daddy just because he broke up wit' yo' hoe' ass wit' yo' pathetic ass, get the fuck outta' here with that bullshit." Keira said annoyed.

She walked away with her friends embarrassed and defeated

"Tremaine was right, that bitch is crazy what the fuck is her name anyway, he never told us." Aaliyah said.

"I guess she was never that important to him." Keira said and then she looked are Maria.

"Maria you ok?" Keira asked.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Maria asked.

"Y'all kinda' just met." Aaliyah said.

"Your point is?" Maria asked as she ket herself stand up before storming out zaxby's.

Maria felt like she was left in the dark that's all

"Does she know he's a drug dealer, oh' shit come on, hurry up." Aaliyah said getting up running after her and Keira got up running behind Aaliyah, by the tine Maria got outside she was calling Tremaine but no answer.

"Maria just chill at least, that ain't his baby." Aaliyah said.

"He still should've told me and why he ain't answering his phone, do you'll know something about Tremaine I don't, now is the time to tell me." Maria said.

"It's not our place to tell you." Keira said.

"Tell me what, just fucking say it, y'all know I don't like secrets." Maria said.

"He's a drug dealer." Aaliyah said blurted out before shrugging.

"Keira that's your car right there." Maria said pointing at it.

"Yeah why." Keira said.

"Take me to wherever he's at, I want answers now." Maria said.

"Hell no we're not allowed at the trap, it's dangerous." Aaliyah said.

"So am I, you'll know I got my thugette' side, take me now." Maria said.

"Fine but if they get mad it's on you." Keira said.

"I agree." Aaliyah said getting in the passenger seat.

Keira got in the driver seat and Maria got in the back and they pulled off towards Tremaine trap house.

Tremaine Pov

Tremaine was currently in the basement of his trap house taking care of business and a theif with Khaleel and Jeremiah by his side

"This is yo' last chance to confess." Tremaine said cocking his gun in front of one of his workers with blood all over him stripped down to his boxers tied up to a chair in a basement, he's the theif but he don't got the balls to confess what he did which was steal five hundred thousand dollars.

"Where the fuck is my money?" Tremaine asked?

Khaleel walked up behind the chair stood behind him holding a knife to his neck ready to slice it open, he grabbing his head and pulled it back so he can have easy access

The worker spit out blood laughing

"Suck my dick." He said still laughing but Tremaine didn't see anything funny.

Khaleel sliced his throat and moved out the way then Tremaine shot him in the head blowing his brains out and he fell backwards hitting the concrete floor

"Jeremiah get Slick and Coke to clean this shit up and get rid' of the body, set it on fire for all I care and Khaleel get some of my workers on the streets to sell more drugs, I'm gettin' my five hundred thousand dollars back today." Tremaine said walking away and up the basement stairs and Khaleel and Jeremiah following behind him.

They came face to face with Maria Keira and Aaliyah but Tremaine was standing over Maria, neither one of them didn't expect to see in the trap house

"We need to talk." Maria said grabbing his hand leading him to his office walking inside and locking the door behind him.

"And what y'all doin' here?" Khaleel asked looking at Keira and Aaliyah.

"Aye' she the one that made us drive her here." Keira said.

"Yeah, we had no choice, she's mad at Tremaine." Aaliyah said holding her hands up in surrender along with Keira.

Jeremiah walked to a group of Tremaine workers packaging cocaine and other drugs told them to get on the streets just two of them and they got up and walked out the trap house before they could open the door shots started flying through the trap house, they quickly got down and moved out the way

Thank God they didn't get shot

"FUCK, GET DOWN." Jeremiah yelled picking up two guns shooting back along with Khaleel.

Tremaine ran out his office with guns in his hands shooting back along with Jeremiah and Khaleel

Maria's Pov

We was about to talk until gun shots rang out stopping us.

Tremaine made me get under his wodden desk as I closed my eyes covering my ears wishing this would be over soon and then I heard people running inside slamming the door behind them so I quickly grabbed a gun and got up aiming my gun at them.

"Girl chill out it's us." Aaliyah as with her hands up in surrender next to Keira.

We all heard a loud ear piercing scream.

"FUCK KYLER, GET THE EMERGENCY KIT." Tremaine yelled.

Kyler is just the emergency drug game nurse on board, she helps with whoever needs medical care so whenever someone gets hurt, Tremaine is real quick to call on her

We all looked at each other with wide eyes, somebody got shot as we ran out Tremaine office to see who it
was.

Oh' my God.

Sorry it was short, see you'll in the next update

Thank you for all the love and support 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘