Chapter 33: Death Of Ray Devine

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

The next day

10:00a.m.

Maria's Pov

I woke up in the king size bed alone, I know I need to take the after pill, eighteen hours didn't pass yet, I'll take it later besides, we got here at midnight last night.

I woke up naked and feeling like the happiest woman on earth but my smile changed when I woke up alone, where my fiancé?

I got out the bed and put on a silk robe before I walked out the bedroom, I smelled delicious brakefast and Tremaine was in the living room of our suite watching the flat screen, the news in exact along with Khaleel and Jeremiah.

Keira and Aaliyah were in the kitchen cooking, I would help but what is on the news that's so important they didn't even notice me walk in.

I stood behind the couch and gave the Tv my full attention, I wanna' hear this.

"That's right the murderer of Malcolm Catcher, Ray Devine was found dead in his car in front of a church, he shot himself in the head and the gun was found in his hand."

"In that car with him was a note that said: I'm sorry for the mistakes I made, I made my bed now let me lay in it, I guess this is my apology for the pain I put the mother and daughter through, I killed the man that meant the most to them."

"Back to you Leroy."

"Son of a bitch took the easy way out huh." Maria said scaring the fuck out Tremaine, Khaleel, and Jeremiah.

Neither one of them didn't even know she was standing behind them

"Morning Baby, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, give me a kiss." Tremaine said.

Maria giggled walking around the couch sitting on his lap kissing his lips passionately and he squeezed her ass

"Stop, no more until we're married." Maria said.

"Oh' it's like that." Tremaine said.

"I love you though." Maria said giving him a peck getting up and walking in the kitchen.

"I love yo' sexy beautiful ass too." Tremaine said.

"Was she serious?" Jeremiah said.

"Yeah it's cool though, that one right there is worth it, we gettin' married before we go to college anyway." Tremaine said.

"I'm the best man right." Khaleel said.

"Fuck you nigga I'm the best man." Jeremiah said.

"I tell you'll what, my baby gonna' pick who she wants the maid of honor to be, their partner will be my best man." Tremaine said.

"Baby I want the wedding on that beach in savanna and our honeymoon, I wanna' spend it at Bahamas for a week." Maria said.

"Alright baby anything else you
want." Tremaine said.

"Yes your dad to walk me down the aisle." Maria said.

"Ok I'll talk to him about it." Tremaine said.

"Girl you gonna' have a full conversation about the wedding at least leave the...owww." Aaliyah said.

"You ok." Keira said.

"Yeah just a OWW'." Aaliyah yelled pain the water fell from in between her legs she was wearing a sun dress.

"JEREMIAH GET IN HERE, AALIYAH HAVING CONTRACTIONS." Maria yelled.

Jeremiah Khaleel and Tremaine came running in the kitchen full speed

Jeremiah picked Aaliyah up bridal style

"I'll take her to the hospital y'all just meet us there." Jeremiah said running out the suite while Aaliyah kept hitting him crying.

The mood swings and contractions all at once, lawd' help us.

The delivery is next