Chapter 30: Prom Pampering

Shout out to @fijidoll for the votes and comments thanks girl you'll she's new on wattpad go check out her book I'm reading it myself

Enjoy

4 months later

April 1st - Thursday

Maria's Pov

Guess what, things finally calmed down, were all happy again, Aaliyah nine months pregnant ready to pop, don't jinx nothing cause our prom is tomorrow but Jelana will be here any day now just not on prom night that's for damn sure.

Me and Tremaine adopted Mia and she's starting school next year but she calls us mommy and daddy and I think she's a daddy's girl, sometimes I get jealous but it's super cute, I love our daughter so her name is Mia Diamond Nelson.

We finally 18 in January and loving it.

Khaleel and Keira adopted Katelyn that's her mommy and daddy.

Aaliyah and Jeremiah adopted Amira, she's so happy, not a day goes by where she doesn't smile so they finna' have two kids to take care of but I'm sure they can manage, I have too much faith in them, they gon' be a cute ass family.

No we all not staying in the mansion anymore, we went back to our regular homes but our kids had a Christmas wonderland, me and my baby Tremaine New Years Eve Bash, adults only, sorry but my mom is living in the mansion by herself, she loves it and she's getting through her husband's death tryna' move on, no one is rushing her.

Jeremiah eighteen and Keira having her birthday party in two weeks, Khaleel birthday coming up in May, he the last one standing to be eighteen.

We still haven't found Ray Devine but he will be dealt with eventually.

We all got out school early, we shopping for prom dresses with our daughters and our men shopping for tuxedos.

-

"Girl I swear it's hard finding the perfect dress for a pregnant woman." Aaliyah said.

"You gon' find one today, this the best store and prom is tomorrow so suck it up and find one." Maria said.

"Come one Mama's baby we not finna' be around theses meany' weenies'." Aaliyah said picking up Amira walking away in another section in the store in the mall.

"Meany' weenies'." Keira said laughing with Katelyn on her hip.

"I know right." Maria said laughing.

After the mall we all went to the spa to get pampered, and our nails and feet done with our daughters and after that we went to get our hair done then stayed at Zaxby's two hours for lunch.

The best news is that we all found the perfect prom dress.

Prom is Tomorrow we gon' turn up in dis' bitch with our men and yes I plan on getting some dick tomorrow.

It was short for a reason