Chapter 8: 2 Days Later

(Edited)

Maria and Tremaine at the top 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

This chapter will be short, sorry but it's short for a reason

Enjoy

2 days later
July 9th - Sunday

Maria's Pov

We all been here supporting Khaleel, he got shot in his arm but he get out the hospital tomorrow and he mad cause' he gotta wear the cast for 6 weeks on his left arm, he's whining and shit.

-

In Khaleel hospital room, the whole squad is there

"Don't bring yo' ass back to my trap house." Tremaine said getting serious with Maria but it's outta' love, he cares for her.

"I don't see what the big deal is." Maria said rolling her eyes.

"Yo' ass could've died and you don't know what the big deal is, well now you know." Tremaine said.

"Why you care so much about what happens to me anyway?" Maria said getting irriated with Tremaine, she wants him to open up and be honest about how he feels about her to be this worried about her and her safety in the first place, she's not doing that first but she wants him to instead.

"Can you'll stop arguing please." Aaliyah said.

"Stay outta' this." Maria and Tremaine said turning they're heads and said at the same time.

Aaliyah put her hands up in surrender

"I care because I love yo' ass and I don't wanna' loose you, so I'm not askin' you, I'm tellin' you, don't bring yo' short cute ass back to my trap house, I just got you in my life and I be damned to loose you so soon." Tremaine said.

"Ok Tremaine damn calm down, I can take care of myself, stop being over bearing, I like that you care but chill a bit' being mad at me, I'm good." Maria said assuring him.

Tremaine was taken back by her smart mouth, he slapped her butt

"Owww' what the fuck was that for?" Maria said rubbing her butt.

"Keep talking to me like you crazy and see what happens." Tremaine said.

"You never let me do what I want." Maria said.

"Don't care." Tremaine said.

Keira giggled

"This is some funny shit, you'll not even together yet and he got you in check already, awww' so cute." Keira said.

"Shut up." Maria said.

"Just saying though." Keira said.

"Are you'll together?" Jeremiah asked.

"Are we Maria?" Tremaine asked Maria.

"Don't throw me under the bus unless you coming too." Maria said not answering shit.

"Is y'all together or not?" Aaliyah asked again.

"Why you'll care so much?" Tremaine asked looking their way.

"Why you changin' the subject, is you'll together?" Khaleel asked wanting to know too.

"Nigga you supposed to be sleep." Tremaine said.

"Y'all woke me up." Khaleel said.

Keira grabbed his hand and kissed it then his forehead while Khaleel looked over at his best friend and smiled feeling blessed that he has as girl like Keira in his life to begin with

"Y'all so worried about what we got going on, Khaleel when you gonna' stop playin' with Keira feelings and admit you can't stand seein' her with anyone else' cause' you wanna' be more then friends with her " Maria said.

"Get out my business." Khaleel said.

"Get out our business then." Tremaine said defending Maria.

"You did say you loved me, what you mean by that?" Maria asked Tremaine.

"I'm catching feelings for you kinda' fast, put it that way." Tremaine said.

Maria got on her tippy toes grabbing his face kissing his lips wrapping her arms around his neck

Tremaine kissed back lifting her off her feet wrapping his arms around her waist deepening the kiss and pulled away putting her back down

"I'm catching feelings for you too Tremaine Amir Nelson, I'm sorry and if it makes you feel better knowing that I'm unharmed, for that sake I won't go back to your trap house any time soon unless it's really important and I don't have any other choice." Maria said.

"She got you whipped, finally I'm not the only one." Jeremiah said.

"Whipped by my keeper, I'm cool wit it and I'm sorry too baby, thank you for understandin' where a real nigga' comin' from." Tremaine said gently pulling her in front of him quickly burying his head on her left shoulder in the crook of her neck kissing it and Maria giggled.

Secretly Tremaine pulled her in front of him because she got him hard that's why he did it so quickly

"You still having that pool party Tremaine?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yeah that Saturday before we go back to school." Tremaine said.

"Good can't wait." Keira said.

"Are you inviting other girls?" Maria said.

"Yeah why you worried, some girl gonna' try to come at me." Tremaine said smirking.

"Worried, nigga' please I'm beautiful, can't compare one bitch to my beauty, you know you want me but and I will beat a bitches ass if she try me." Maria said.

"You lovin' daddy already." Tremaine said.

"I swear you more cockier then I am." Maria said.

"And you like it, awww' hell we'll be cocky together." Tremaine said lifting her left arm spinning her around and she giggled falling back into his chest.

"Power Couple and Cocky Team." Aaliyah said clapping.

"If y'all ever get together you better not break up or I'mma' fight both of you'll." Keira said.

"Don't worry bout' it, we got this." Maria said.

"Yeah we'll see." Aaliyah said.

Chapters will be long on a regular, I really don't be writing short chapters like that

I was just in a rush this time around