Chapter 11: First Day Being A Senior

(Edited)

Don't play the youtube video until you're told in the chapter

Enjoy

August 10th - Monday morning

Maria's Pov

My alarm clock went off at 7:00a.m. but I don't leave the house till 8:30a.m. even though the bell don't ring for first period till 8:50a.m.

I be leaving early cause' I be driving to restutants for breakfast, a bitch be hungry for Mc Donalds, sometimes, don't judge.

Before I even got out the bed my cellphone went off she wildin by Fabulous ft. Chris Brown played at the chorus.

Said she like it rough

Beat that pussy up

You ain't never fucked a thug

You gon' fall in love

A bottle of that like wit' courage

On the wait now

All the ladies taking shots

I know that they down

I answered already knowing it's Tremaine, I got a caller ID.

Maria: "What Tremaine?"

Tremaine: "Girl don't you ever answer the phone like that when I'm callin', do it again and I'mma' beat yo ass keep tryin' me."

Maria: "Ok I'm sorry but why you callin' me this early for real?"

Tremaine: "Makin' sure you up, I'll be over there at 8:30a.m."

Maria: "Baby I can drive myself."

Tremaine: "See you at 8:30, I love you."

Maria: "I love you too."

Tremaine: "You gon' hang up."

Maria: "You hang up."

Tremaine: "Fuck it on three, don't play either."

Maria: "Ok deal one."

Tremaine: "two."

Both: "three."

They hung up at the same time

I got up stripped out my clothes until I was naked putting on my robe and walked in my bathroom which is connected to my room.

-
8:30a.m.

I was walking out the front door eating a strawberry pop tart and Tremaine was sitting in his Lamborghini talking to someone on his cellphone.

Tremaine glanced at me and got out still on his phone and walked to the passenger side, opening the door for me.

I kissed his cheek and he smacked my ass before I got in, that shit hurt but it turns me on at the same time.

I put on my seat belt as he got back in the car hanging up, putting on his seat belt and pulling out the driveway.

-

"How'd you sleep?" Tremaine asked.

"Amazing, I had a good ass dream " Maria said.

"I was in it." Tremaine said smirking.

"Nope some other guy." Maria said.

"WHAT!" Tremaine yelled stopping the car in the middle of the street.