Chapter 15: Spoiling Alert

(Edited)

You're something special if you've made it this far into the story

That's all

Enjoy

10:00am

The next day - Saturday morning

Maria's Pov

I woke up in Tremaine's arms and stared at him softly snoring.

Last night was beyond amazing, he definitely left me satisfied, it's official, he claimed this p*ssy, well it belongs to him, my future husband Tremaine Nelson.

God whatever this man is doing to me, I'm loving him.

I crawled out from under his arms getting out the bed putting on a white fluffy robe and walked damn near almost limped to the bathroom.

I turned on the light and looked at myself, damn I look different and feel different, maybe it's because my boyfriend took my virginity like I always dreamed of and wanted him
to so I can honestly say I'm happened about everything that happened last night.

Eventually I did the usual, use the bathroom and brush my teeth.

I walked back in the bedroom going through my over night bag pulling out a bottle of after pills and read the bottle.

Take one approximately within 18 hours after being sexually active or the risk of pregnancy will occur.

I have no idea what time it was when we fell asleep last night but it's less then 18 hours but I still need to take one before that time passes to be on the safe side.

I walked back in the bathroom sitting the pills on the counter and turned on the shower water to hot and let my robe fall stepping in the shower.

Not even two minutes past before I felt Tremaine's arms wraps around my waist cuffing my breast slick massaging both, I let my left arm wrap around his neck and kissed his lips, he's turning me on, already.

Tremaine turned me around and lifting me up scaring the hell outta' me before he sat me on his shoulders pinning me against the shower wall.

If we're gonna do this now I'll just take the pill as soon as we get out this shower because I feel like I'mma' miss the opportunity if I don't.

Tremaine was currently flicking his tounge on my clit' as I pointed my toes slick massaging his head.

Tremaine devoured my womanhood and I disappeared in all this pleasure he's sending to my body.

I gasped screaming his name pushing his head in deeper as my legs started to shake and weaken.

"Mmmhhh' cum' for daddy baby." Tremaine groaned sucking and licking all inside her womanhood.

I cam' hard and he slowly slid me down the wall.

I was finna' wrap my legs around his waist but he grabbed my thighs shocking the shit outta' me and brought my knees to my chest thrusting inside me making sure I take all his dick.

It felt so damn good, I screamed louder, I wonder if all these damn sex positions help you loose weight, this is a fucking work out, I never thought sex would be a work out, now I know why everybody is so sweaty and tired after they're done but I'm not but only cause' I want more.

Even though Tremaine's aggressive which I love, he's also gentle letting me know it's never just fucking when it comes to him, that means the world to me.

We not even married and I feel like I'm making sweet love to my husband because I can never get egnough of him .

I wrapped my arms around his neck let him take control and closed my eyes through gritted teeth as tears fell from my eyes.