Chapter 32: Glow In The Dark

(Edited)

Changed my mind I decided just to post both Maria and Tremaine rings/bands whatever you wanna call it

On with the story and don't play the youtube video until you're told in the chapter

Enjoy

Maria's Pov

We left prom together and headed to a hotel, I felt like making love and fucking so here we are accept that this time I'm fucking my fiance which only makes everything better for the both of us, I love this man to death and all I want is him inside me right now.

Tremaine laid me down on the bed tonight, we're not holding back, I want him, he's making me dripping wet.

I bit my lips staring at his dick a, caramel delicious sight I never get tired of it.

Tremaine grabbed the remote and turned the radio on Glow in the dark by Chris Brown started to play.

Tremaine rubbed his dick on my clit', getting some of my wet juices on it as I moaned arching' my back to the feeling, why does he always do this good shit to me, he knows I want it and he playin'.

"Stop teasing me daddy." Maria moaned in pleasure.

Tremaine chuckled sliding inside me nice and slow as I threw my head back in pleasure.

My tight walls squeezed the hell out of his dick and the way it felt with him thrusting inside me geting all fifteen inches inside me going nice and slow felt undescribable.

He's making sweet love to me on our prom night, I'll never forget April 2nd after we're married, this day will be a proposal anniversary.

"Go faster." Maria moaned in pleasure wanting to feel him at a different pace that will put her at her peak.

Tremaine picked up his pace making my moans become loud and uncontrollable screams while the headboard banged hitting the wall, we could care less.

My toes curled and I gripped the sheets.

I pulled him down clawing my hands in his back.

Tremaine kissed and sucked on my neck wrapping his arms around my waist because he so warm and he smells good.

I nibbled his ear begging him to thrust deeper and faster, he did that and we cam' inside each other minutes later.

Tremaine flipped me on top and I automatically started riding his dick at a fast pace bending down kissing his lips twerking on it, he relaxed curling his toes enjoying the ride I'm giving him.

Tremaine grabbed my waist and sat up sucking on my breast helping me bounce up and down on his dick slamming back down screaming my fiance name at the top of my lungs throwing my head back while I sat my arms on his shoulders for support.

It feels good to know we never used a condom before and never
will but in a way still be protected from having kids until we're ready.

We cam' inside each other again and I loved it.

Tremaine flipped me over lifting my legs pinning them to his chest and he thrusted hard at a fast pace inside me giving me the business.

Tears slid from my eyes, this pleasure always comes out successful making me cry.

Can't no man ever please me like my fiancé and then husband in the future which will be him and only him.

I bent my legs into the crook of his arms and they shook, I know good damn well I'm about to cum again.

I let myself cum' as he pulled out, I quickly got comfortable and licked the tip of his dick and put it in my mouth nice and slow sucking it like a sucker or sum' shit.

Tremaine taste so good, I'll never stop doing this, I like it so why would I, exactly.

I was deep throatin' moaning to his taste and he cam' in my mouth as I swalllowed but I wasn't planning on stopping, not yet.

I listened to his groans that would get loud every once in while as I let him cum' in my mouth another two times so I sucked that juicy long thick dick for at least eight minutes judging by how fast he be cumming, I've gotten better at rocking the mic, check check.

I got up and he got on top of me before I knew what he was doing I felt his tounge deep inside me listening to my fiancé lick, kiss, and suck on my clit all inside me, he made me cum' the same amount of times I made him cum' in my mouth.

Tremaine slid inside me again as I picked up my legs bending them back to my knees pinning them to my chest while my fiance fucked me just the way I wanted him to.

I screamed every time he thrusted deep and long inside me, it felt good as shit.

It's obvious we're gonna' be at it all night long cause' we don't plan on stopping any time soon.

I can't wait to be this man's wife but this music though, it's taking a toll on me.

Girl are you ready? (Ready)

Are you ready for love? (Ready)

Girl are you ready? (Ready)

Are you ready for us? (Ready)

Girl are you ready? (Ready)

Are you ready for love? (Ready)

Girl are you ready? (Ready)

To Glow In The Dark? (Ready).......

Let's hope Maria and Tremaine are really ready for the marriage life as they think they are but who knows?

Only time will tell that's for damn sure

Sorry it was short