Chapter 5: Get To Know Me First

(Edited)

Enjoy

July 3rd - Monday morning

Maria's Pov

After I was rolled out the hospital in a wheelchair which I hated, I can walk, the fuck I need a wheel chair for because I'm perfecy fine without it

for because I'm perfecy fine without it.

I blushed at Tremaine leaning against his Lamborghini with tulips, damn he sexy, I might be a virgin but I'm eye raping the fuck outta' him, he must be here to pick me up, something I didn't expect.

-

"Damn bruh'." Tremaine said pretending to be surprised.

"What." Maria said curious to know what she's missing.

"You look so beautiful in the wheel chair but come on it's time to go, I promised your parents I'll take care of you and keep you safe all day while they handle business." Tremaine said walking towards her helping her out the wheel chair and stand up on her own.

The nurse turned around and rolled the wheel chair back inside the hospital

"They're beautiful, how'd you know I love tulips." Maria asked?

"Aaliyah snitched, she said their your favorite flowers." Tremaine said embracing Maria in a hug planting a soft kiss on her neck.

Tremaine opened the door for Maria letting her get inside his Lamborghini, he closed the door and jogged to the other side getting in and driving off but not too fast

"Where we going?" Maria asked?

"Wherever you want Princess, just name it." Tremaine said.

"The park, I wanna' stare at the
lake and think about life I guess." Maria said.

"The park huh', coming right
up." Tremaine said and Maria giggled and stared at him smiling, he had the most beautiful smile ever, she can get used to looking at this precious present from god.

"Stop starin' at me before I spank that ass." Tremaine said.

"You ain't gonna' do shit, you ain't my daddy." Maria said.

"One day that's gonna' be my new name, you wanna' know why?" Tremaine said more than asked.

"Why handsome?" Maria asked?

"You'll be screamin' on it every night and when I hit it from the back pulling on that hair, you gonna' be beggin' for daddy to stop cause' you can't take it anymore." Tremaine said.

"Oh' my god, your too much Tremaine." Maria said.

"Call me daddy and we good." Tremaine said.

Maria was hiding the fact she's praticurally soaking

"Naw', I'm just playin'." Tremaine said.

When we got to the park I got out quickly because I love it here.