Chapter 9: Pool Party Part 1

(Edited)

Dat picture I chose, well it goes with this chapter you'll will find out why once you'll read further

On with the story

Enjoy

August 8th - Saturday afternoon

Maria's Pov

We go back to school Monday and I'm so excited, me and Tremaine got close, real close, we're not ready to make it official but I'm falling in love with him and I know he's feeling the same way about me.

No we haven't slept together yet but not one day goes by when we don't talk, sometimes I think we talk too much.

Jeremiah and Aaliyah still happy I just hope they wrap it up when they fuck.

Khaleel still be having his sides, dat' nigga' get on my fucking nerves and as for Keira, me and Aaliyah think she with somebody, were not sure yet but we will be soon.

Right now we're all driving to one of Tremaine parents house, it's not a mansion but it's huge from what he told me.

We're in my car Aaliyah in the passenger seat and Keira in the back seat.

We listening to Gangsta Way by Chris Brown and French Montana, we only like 2 minutes away.

-

"Keira you going out with
somebody?" Aaliyah asked.

"No were just friends, we just known each other from middle school and recently re-connected that's all, ain't nothing going on between us." Keira said.

"What's his name?" Maria asked.

"Quincy." Keira said.

"Interesting name " Aaliyah said nodding her head meaning yes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Keira asked.

"We thought you liked Khaleel." Maria said.

"I do but I'm not gonna' wait forever, damnit' somebody taking my virginity this year, I'm not gonna' wait on him forever." Keira said rolling her eyes.

"Well damn ok, I'm a virgin too but is that all you care about, loosing your V card." Maria said.

"No, loosing it to Khaleel, yes " Keira said.

We pulled up and got out walking to the backyard and all we heard was loud music that song by 3x in a row by TK N Cash people scattered everywhere and in and out of the pool.

Keira saw Quincy and walked towards him hugging him.

Aaliyah got settled and got in the pool with Jeremiah, I couldn't find Tremaine anywhere so I stripped out my romper and sandles took my hair out the bun, it's black and curly now.

I took off my jewelry except my gold hoops and put all my stuff in my bag and sat it down next to Jeremiah and Aaliyah stuff.