Meet Keira Flaws

(Edited)

Keira is played by Tinashe, yas I had to put her in dis' series plus she's beautiful and I love her music so why not

Enjoy

Keira Flaws Pov

Hey loves, I'm Keira Flaws, I'm seventeen, I'll be eighteen in April, I'm 5'2 and a beautiful high school senior.

I can't say I'm single but I can't say I'm taken either', ehh' I don't know, I'm just tired of the games, I want the real thing but I'm the one that has to wait for it when I'm not the one hoeing' around so no, I don't define me waiting very fair but oh' well what can I do?

I guess that's what you do when you love someone and you don't want anyone else', issa' man y'all.

One minute he's swearing he wants me, the next minute I catch him wit' other bitches, it's like he doesn't know what he wants which is very irritating and a bit' stressful.

I've known him longer then all those bitches, I known him since sophomore year and this year so I should be the one to have him to myself, he doesn't call, text, or face time them every night, morning, and afternoon, but he does that for me.

The only thing he does for them is give them the D and send them on their way, he gives me much more than that because he has respect for me and he knows I'm not one of his hoes', I'm special so yeah you'll can say I get all the special treatment from him.

No more games though, do we have a future or not, a lot of men want me but I know what I want and I don't want those men, I want one man and yes he's the same age as me so for those whose over thinking chill.

Yes, I want Khaleel Anderson but if he doesn't stop with these fucking games then I'm done waiting for him, I'm just gonna' go find someone that doesn't like to play games and will give me everything I want, a fully committed relationship and sex on a regular, I know that's not too much to ask but damn when is da' right time to say stop playing games with me give me what I want before I leave and never come back.

I'm not finna' make the first move but I'm not gonna' stop him from doing it either'.

Well at least I still got my ride or die best friend sisters, Maria and Aaliyah that's here for me, where would I be without my girls, I don't know.

We the three musketeers for life.

Khaleel boy I'm not playing games with you, not this time, not this year.

I'mma' lose my virginity to somebody this year, I will not go to college being a virgin I repeat will not.

Yep I'm a horny ass teen and no I'm not ashamed of it.

So that's all folks, see y'all in the story.

How you'll like Keira Flaws?