Chapter 4: Goodnight

(Edited)

This is da last you'll will ever see Jacob shout out to @Spark187 for all da votes

This chapter is not gonna be long

Enjoy

Tremaine Pov

We were driving to where dis' nigga' was, yeah I left him in Maria house but I put a trackin' device on his car.

"He not far." Khaleel said focused on the directions.

"Accordin' to this make a left." Jeremiah said in the back seat a lil' irriated.

Tremaine swerved the car and pulled up in front of a alley and Jacob was laying on the ground next to his car coughing up blood

Tremaine shot him in da' back but the bullet also went through his stomach so he's loosing a lot of blood

"So y'all wanna' watch him die because from the looks of it he ain't far from it" Jeremiah said.

"Give me the gun." Tremaine said.

Jeremiah handed the gun to Tremaine before he got out his Lamborghini and walked to him

Tremaine just stared at him, he was doing this to keep Maria safe even if it cost him his empire or his life, it's his full time job to keep her safe

"Goodnight." Tremaine said shooting Jacob twice in the head before pulled out his cellphone calling his boys to get rid' of the body and walked back to the car pulling out the alley and driving off.

Quick and easy is always better

"So you like her huh'." Khaleel said.

"Yeah a lot." Tremaine said.

"You need to cuff her before somebody else' do." Khaleel said.

"Nigga get out my business, since you worried about me cuffin', why you didn't cuff Keira yet, that girl been ridin' for you, how much longer you think she gonna' wait for you?" Tremaine said.

"I just don't wanna' fuck up our friendship, I struggle with being faithful, if we get together and I cheat on her, our friendship will never be the same." Khaleel said.

"Do you love her or not?" Jeremiah said.

"I'm in love with her." Khaleel said.

"Handle ya' business then and while you at it, get out mines." Tremaine said.

"Starting with tonight if she thinks she's goin' on that date, she's crazy." Khaleel said.

Tremaine and Jeremiah busted out laughing while Khaleel didn't see what was so funny

"Nigga' she lied to yo' ass, she testin' you to see if you care or not, obviously you do so stop playin' games and cuff that girl, you'll deserve each other, all this flirtin' is annoyin'." Tremaine said.
"Since when you so smart nigga'?" Khaleel said asked.

"You learn a lot of lessons and see reality, sometimes it's just common sense yah' know, that's part of growin' up, sometimes you got to learn shit on your own." Tremaine said.

"Plus you can always tell if a girl likes you or not, when they be in they feelings about you, that's they way or showing they care about you but once you return that care, you earn a down for whatever queen that's never gonna' leave your side." Jeremiah said.

"Maybe I should cuff her, I don't know why I'm holdin' back but when I'm ready that's gonna' end, she'll be mine and I'll be hers." khaleel said.

"Good we wanna' see y'all happy." Jeremiah said.

"Yep cuff her." Tremaine said.

"I will just when I'm ready." Khaleel said.

Khaleel needs to grow the fuck up

Sorry the chapter was so short