Chapter 22: You Want War You Got It

Edited

This chapter will be short but on with the story

Enjoy

3 days later

Tremaine's Pov

It's been hell cause me, Khaleel, and Jeremiah all been lookin' everywhere we can't find them, all three of them missin', this is some crazy shit.

What kind of crazy son of a bitch kidnaps a pregnant woman?

As for Jeremiah, I think he's close to committing suicide if we don't find our girls soon and before my parents get back.

No we're not gettin' the police involved, we can handle this, fuck them pigs.

"FUCK MAN THIS SHIT DRIVIN' ME CRAZY." Khaleel yelled throwing every glass plate, anything that could shatter into pieces in sight.

"Calm the fuck down, we gon' find them." Tremaine said.

"Man they left their phones, the GPS ain't gonna' work." Jeremiah said.

"You put a GPS on Maria's phone." Khaleel said.

"Yeah, I wanna' know where future Wifey at all times and don't tell her when we find them, besides it's outta' love, I don't see no harm in it." Tremaine said.

We were all in the trap but these past days we barely slept, everyday I would come home from school I would go out and look, Jeremiah and Khaleel too.

My cellphone rang on Jeremiah's desk and we all looked at it and I finally picked it up.

Tremaine: "Yeah."

Maria: "Tremaine help us were all in this basement, I think in a trap house he said come alone and bring eight hundred thousand dollars"

Oscar: "You don't know me, you have five hours to be in Henry County Gravelord dr. 55655 (Made the address up but the county in Georgia no) or all three of them and the baby is dead, bring my money."

Oscar hung up

Tremaine dropped the phone and his eyes widen

"WHAT NIGGA' WHO WAS IT?" Jeremiah yelled.

"I know where they at, we gettin' them back today." Tremaine said.

"We need a plan first." Khaleel said.

-

Maria's Pov

Me and Keira been raped everyday and beat but not that bad since we been here nothing happened to Aaliyah but she was forced to watch.

They feed us and make sure we're dehydrated and even try to talk to us about our men so our motto is don't say a word.

After he was done talking on his phone he walked away put the basement up the stairs slamming the door behind him.

God please get us outta' here, I miss Tremaine I wanna' go home, I just wanna' get outta' here.

Five hours later

9:00pm

Tremaine's Pov

We pulled up and it was dark outside, this trap house was out in the middle of no where.

We were all strapped and protected with a bullet proof vest and brought no money, that nigga' was stupid to think I would even give him a fucking penny.

We got out and ran up in there busting the door down started shooting everybody in sight looking for the basement but the smell of weed alcohol and pussy hit my nose.

We found it and the door was locked I kicked it open and walked down.

This nigga was tryna' force Maria to suck his dick every time she pulled away he would hit her, fuck shooting him, that's too easy.

Here's Tanner, the monster of rage that lives inside me, I ran down there shot him in the shoulder, he fell down.

I had on timberlands and I started stomping his face in until it's all soft and mushy like applesauce.

Khaleel and Tremaine untied Keira shooting the chain and Aaliyah they knew better to untie Maria, that's my job after I'm done with him.

His body went limp and I shot him in the head to make sure, yep he ain't getting up after that.

"Tremaine." Maria sobbed in relief.

Tremaine grabbed a knife cutting the ropes off her hands and picked her up bridal style he held back his tears looking at her

Tremaine can tell she's been raped and she had a lot of bruises, she looked worse then when he first picked her up bridal style after shooting Jacob in the back when he first officially met her

"You saved me, my hero again." Maria said resting her head on his chest and he carryed her out the basement.

Khaleel, Keira, Jeremiah, and Aaliyah were already outside ready to go in the range rover

Tremaine was driving so he put Maria in the passenger seat and put her seat belt on for her closing the range rover door

Tremaine Khaleel and Keira got out with Gasoline and went back inside the trap house spilling gasoline everywhere

Tremaine went in the office and the safe was locked, he reached under it grabbing a envelope and found the code, he picked up the safe he already knew it was full of money, can't leave that to be set fire, hell naw'

Tremaine carried it out and out it in the back seat of the range rover closing the trunk before he walked back standing in the middle of Jeremiah and Khaleel

They all chuckled pulling out a blunt taking a pull from it

They walked out the trap house and threw they're blunts at the same time and flames formed not even a minute later

They walked back to range rover getting in pulling out the driveway ad down the road like a cop car is chasing them

Finally they're going back home in Clayton County where they belong for now

Finally all 6 friends 3 couples together again the feeling is mutual and incredible

One thing that is for damn sure

They're never letting this happen again going through it once was enough so this ain't happening again

Never ever

Finally the torture is over