Chapter 3: When Is Dis' Gonna' Stop? Part 2

(Edited)

Keira and Khaleel at the top

Enjoy

That Day

2 hours later

Keira Pov

Earlier

Before I got that call from Aaliyah, I was at home mad as fuck at Khaleel, the other day he kissed me and now I see some bitch that's no where near on my level leaving his house when I decided to stroll by this morning by his parent's house.

See this is the fucking bullshit I'm tired of but when I with other guys he got a fucking problem with it.

Nigga' make up yo' fucking mind, you want me or not, I don't have time for this I have a fucking life of my own, I'm not finna' keep waiting on him, I'm sick and tired of him playing with my feelings like how in what way is that fair?

I'm in love with his ass but when will I have him I don't know to be honest, I'm tired of waiting, I feel like he's stringing me along.

Those thoughts ran through my head while I drove to the hospital in my black Honda Odyssey while listening to Nothing but a number by Yazz and Naomi Campbell.

This one of my favorite songs.

When you get home

You gon' get it

Age ain't nothing but a number

Tell em' baby

Age ain't nothing but a number

Yeah that's right tell em' baby

If It don't add up we can subtract

If It don't add up we'll be right back

Cause' age ain't nothing but a number

The older the berry

The sweeter the juice

The older the berry

The sweeter the juice

I pulled up in front of Southern Regional turning the radio off taking my keys out the ignition and grabbing my Micheal Kors purse.

While I rushed inside I saw Khaleel and glared at him, fuck him.

We slick bumped into each other and stared at each other for a minute, the things I wanna' say to him right now but nothing is coming out my mouth why, I don't know.

-

"I don't understand what the fuck you mad for, we not even together, we just friends." Khaleel said.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm sick and tired of playing games with you and since we just friends I guess you don't care about me going on a date tonight to throw my ass back on somebody else dick, now if you excuse me my best friend is in a hospital bed and I need to see if she's ok." Keira said walking away giggling.

That got Khaleel fucked up in the head on so many levels, just picturing it makes him wanna' kill him and her, it's like you can see the smoke coming from his ears and his veins popping out

Khaleel is making it his full time job to make sure that date doesn't happen and for her sake she better be lying, he know she virgin, if anybody is gonna' be her first it's gonna' be him, just not now

Still Keira Pov

Yeah I lied to get under his skin, what he pissed me off, he wanna' play games, let's play, I wanna' play hard ball.