Chapter 12: You Caught Me On Da Wrong Day

(Edited)

Just to let you'll know I know you'll been waiting for Tremaine and Maria to have sex for the first time

Trust me that time is coming sooner then you think I already have it planned out I making it very special so you'll will never forget the moment

Just be patient until then

On with the story

Enjoy

September 5th - Wednesday

11:50a.m.

Lunch time

Maria's Pov

Being a senior is fun in all, we get extra luxuries, we get to leave the school to get something to eat for lunch but we have to be back in time, me and Tremaine be coming back with pizza from pizza Hut or zaxby's, Chipotle, Mc Donalds, Wendy's Chick - fil- a, sometimes I cook for him and me pack it in a container and eat it for lunch, my man is crazy over my cooking.

No, we haven't had sex yet but we do spend every day together, well he lives next door to me when we get back from school we quick to finish our homework and he always pulling me on his lap to massage his head or other places of his body in return he gives me oral sex or a heaven sent massage, he has some magical hands but other then that we talk or watch porn together just to learn until that time comes when he takes my virginity, if we're not spending time together he's out at his trap doing god knows what.

He just better come back to me every day or we gon' have some problems.

Aaliyah and Jeremiah happy as fuck, Aaliyah she's four weeks and a couple days pregnant almost a month plus she be driving Jeremiah crazy with the mood swings, food cravings, and being horny 24/7, and don't get me started on all that crying because she be tripping over the littlest stuff plus she sleeps a lot, sometimes I pray for her Jeremiah the most because dealing it must be a handful but either way we love her and can't wait for the babies or baby come, we find out what she's having in five months so turn up for that.

Aaliyah told her parents she was pregnant, they was mad, like really mad so they kicked her out now she lives with Jeremiah full time and his parents can't wait to be grandparents, they excited so Aaliyah had a lot of people supporting her besides and Jeremiah is her biggest support as he should be.

Khaleel and Keira still going good, they love each other that's for damn sure but Keira still has her trust issues and insecurities about him cheating, me and Aaliyah be trying to help her out with that cause' she be stressing over nothing most of the time and those trust issues and insecurities is what can also push Khaleel away from her, she'll loose him if she don't chill and just trust him.

Khaleel really changed for the better, Keira don't even realize it yet that she changed him, I haven't seen no suspicious activity cause 'if I know if somebody is cheating trust me I'll know and I got that feeling Khaleel isn't cheating, probably never gonna' cheat again and believe or not Khaleel got this girl limping almost everyday, I know she happy.

Right now it's homecoming week and guess what, me and Tremaine running for Mr. And Mrs. Homecoming and I already know we gonna' win, people love our relationship, you'll don't know how many times per a day we hear random people say Power Couple.

Yeah, me and daddy got that connection, we're in love with each other.

Keira and Khaleel running for Mr. And Mrs. Senior, they also plan on winning in better terms Mr. And Mrs. Of HWHS Hazelwood High School plus our masscot is the wildcats.